Gold Seller invites to chat channel

You can’t report them since you can’t right-click the name. Sucks to see this already popping up in Classic.
Hope Blizz fights this with a stronger hand than in Vanilla days.

5 Likes

Unfortunately…
Drum roll…

Gold sellers are a part of #nochanges

Bask in nostalgia

So buy some gold?

Buy all of their gold so they can’t sell anymore.

3 Likes

i had that, also incoming mail “COD” Auction house won - linnen cloth, 1g - if your auto accepting mail, this guys getting your gold. - ive reported same guy (Romew - Faerlina) like 5 times for it

Gold sellers where rampant during vanilla. Also on private servers. There is money to be had by hacking accounts and selling gold.

Susan Express says hello.

Whisper them and you can right-click their name. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well so was punishing/preventing them

1 Like

Seems like its your fault, not his.

Or, you know, stick with me here i know its going to sound crazy, report him the old way. Make a ticket, explain whats happening, and give them the name.

2 Likes

I had this happen tonight also. The only way to stop the sellers is to convince players they will be caught and banned for buying gold.

“Print screen” —> email to blizzard

I went out of my way to make a ticket in game to tell blizz how they weren’t able to be reported normally using this method of spamming chat invitations. They thanked me and said they would pass this issue higher up since it is avoiding the report feature.

The GM was real nice about it and at least I can say they are aware this is happening, hope they do something about it.

Don’t do this by the way, they can and will counter report you.