Gold for sub

Is there a way I can use my gold to buy my friend her monthly sub? Her sub expired this month. She doesn’t have the funds to buy a new sub for at least a week and I have enough gold to buy her her sub. How can I; or can I do it?

Gift your friend a month of game time, and then, going forward, gift her enough to buy a token off the AH to use for game time.

1 Like

How do I do that?

Gametime.

Game Time - World of Warcraft | Blizzard Shop (battle.net)

As long as you live somewhere where you are able to convert a token (purchased with gold from the AH) into Blizzard balance, you can use that balance to buy a block of game time from the Blizz store to gift to your friend.

So buy the token from the AH first, convert it to balance and then use the link below and choose the Gift option on that page.

5 Likes

If your friends on your server, just give her the gold and she can buy a token. You might need to gift her a month of gametime to start with, or she can ask Blizz for a day to access her mail and retrieve the funds to buy a token. (not an always thing but occasionaly as a once off blizz may use their discretion to gift this) Just saves the conversion loses if there are any

2 Likes