Gold cap too low

It’s genuinely depressing your ego is so inflated you have to resort to assuming people are bad players so that’s why they criticize you for treating an in-game currency like it’s a crypto token.

It’s not my ego, it’s your shade of green.

I am not even a part of that raid team, even I wouldn’t make the cut there I can’t commit as much time into practice as they do.

It’s not a probably. Their guild 100% does. People openly brag about this in certain circles on Discord.

1 Like

We get it, you like GDKPs and Blizz tolerating ToS violations

1 Like

If its such a hassle having to maneuever around the gold cap I’ll happily take some off your hands for no fee at all.

4 Likes

“Minimum bid 20k”

Why am I reaching gold cap!?

4 Likes

Maybe if you spend some gold you won’t have this problem. Or perhaps simply stop hosting gdkps. If your guild has too much gold to even manage it, then who even cares?

1 Like

If that’s actually what’s being done I can appreciate that, but still doesn’t change the issue with gold buying and the state of GDKPs.

I’d love to see the data on how much dirty gold is being used in GDKPs because both the amount of gold, and the amount of people willing to spend said gold, doesn’t pass the sniff test.

This is anecdotal but I know of one former guildie who dropped somewhere around 40k between TT and IOTDS in mid P1 because he’ll just buy more if he needs to.

Again, I don’t have a problem with GDKP, but the system just seems rife with abuse these days. Wouldn’t be feel the least bit bad if Blizzard outlawed the practice. Implemention would be difficult, but if you could snap your fingers and make it so I’d be willing to bet gold prices would be devastated.

1 Like

And then there’s me with 16k gold trying to survive.

1 Like

there is plenty of fun stuff to buy, you just want those fun things to be unobtainable by 90% of the population, or you want your business to pick up

none of the accusations are baseless, and there is clear logic in refuting your statement

now THAT’s a wild baseless accusation :joy:

In retail there’s an argument that world first really comes down to RMT also.

1 Like

The OP: “In my quest to make money selling gold I’ve incentivized bots to devalue currency so much that we now have to trade multiple gold caps in a single GDKP. WOE IS ME!”

1 Like

I wouldn’t go quite that far, but top guilds have been exposed or outright admitted to doing lots of things against the ToS that Blizzard largely turns a blind eye to because they bring so much attention to WoW. Regardless if you ever considered being a top end guild you literally have to find a way to generate, at this point, quite literally hundreds of millions of gold.

About the only thing top guilds will ever get dinged for is blatantly abusing boss design, which happens less and less these days.

I host gdkps and my server has many groups running it. And I agree the personnal gold cap is a bit too low. It’s not rare for a GDKp to almost reach gold cap or actually hit it.
It should be increased slightly 50-100k at most and maybe reviewed when ICC comes out.

I personally have spent over the gold cap on my character and still have a bit over 40k. And even if I spend it keeps going up.

But what OP is asking here is ridiculous lol. You have to make multiple guilds to Hold the funds you make ? Maybe you need to stop draining your whole server and give back a bit ?

1 Like

It’s weird how it always seems to be warriors throwing around tons of gold for loot.

It’s almost like the class doesn’t get brought to regular raids so they’ve become a whale only meta.

nobody cares bro, xfer the gold to a different toon

on point guild name

1 Like

It’s just as much RMT as what’s being discussed here.