[Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!

Very during peak hours. Starting around 6p realm time and running through the night. We have a few Aussie's so theres people doing stuff through the night.

Being new to rp is great! You can ease yourself into it at your own pace. Flywheel (GM) has started a goblin lore tour rp series that you'd be in time for. You're more than welcome to join in on that, you can just stand and observe and join in when you're ready. We're a no pressure guild. That's for rp, pve, and pvp.

We run weekly rp events, and schedule battlegrounds, tw/heroic/mythic dungeons, and transmog Legacy raid runs. We do run mythic dungeons but we're not progression based so we go as far as we can and just have fun.

Feel free to add my btag, Nytis#1984, if you'd like to talk. I'm off/on throughout the day, and on most nights after 8p realm time.
Always love seeing these Goblins running around doing stuff. A great group!
1 Like

*Mekgrim kicks open the door.

“What do we have here? New forums! Well, let’s start’em off with a bang”

*He reaches into his waist bag, pulls out a small popper. Grasping the pull string he gives it a quick pull.

*POP. Out flys confetti.

“Now it’sa party.”

There’s so many buttons I don’t know which ones do what. How about this big red one? Does this make all my letters colored and wiggly?

Only one way to find out!

(3 seconds later)

BOOM!

2 Likes

Last night we cleared Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Thanks going out to Daxx, Fintox, and Wesvain for the help.

Horde Guild Expo is tonight, 9p at the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar. Cant wait to hear the stories!

Recap of what you’ve missed by not being a member of our group: Timewalking dungeons, Emerald Nightmare clear, Hellfire Citadel clear, and Winterspring Role Play which is a part 2 to Flywheels ongoing Goblin lore expedition series. So, how about you get to whispering someone today before you miss next weeks activities?

What are you waiting on?

1 Like

Tonight’s festivities, Heroic Dragon Soul! These bronze dragons are getting a bit ridiculous with their pricing
 830p realm time, see you there!

1 Like

Kaja’cola idea of the day:

A big convention, see? To show off all of our inventions. We call it GoblinCon. And we give away special pets! Except most people will probably sell them for profit on the auction house.

1 Like

Someone once told me that gnomes make great stools. I said, “Of course they do, but worgen make for great fur lined throne chairs.”

Horde Expo tonight at 9p server time.

Oh! The expo was last week Mekgrim :stuck_out_tongue: The next one will be Fri December 21 at 9pm.

1 Like

Who spiked my Kaja’Cola?

1 Like

Troggs. *Shrugs They’re better than gnomes. Just say’n.

Flashbang Exports is looking for healers to fill out its new normal weekly Uldir raid team, starting Friday December 7, 10pm-12am. As an all-goblin crew, we’ll be looking for priests and shaman with a gear level of 325-ish.

This is a great opportunity to hang out with a fun, humorous, laid back team, who care more about getting through as a group, rather than individual loot or DPS meters.

Contact myself or Mekgrim if you’re interested!

Boss, didn’t ya mean 10p to 12am?

Still looking for a healer and dps. Come one come all!

*taps mic
Is this thing on? Will be in Org shortly for some walkup discussions. Of course it will be turned toward somethin that makes me happy, for instance mullahs and explosions. Wait, did I say walkup? That’s to much energy used for little gain. I’ll see ya at the bar.

1 Like

Someone once said Goblins do it best. That someone is a somebody, and that somebody is right!

In fact, we’ve coerced the bronze dragon flight into helping us settle some past bets. Time Traveler Thursdays start next week. We’ll go wherever those dragons send us, do things, and get the shirt too.

((Legacy Raids as a guild for the purpose of mogs, pets, mounts, and cheaves.))

1 Like

Rules for the Flashbang Fishing Contest in Booty Bay 30 Nov 2018:

1. You may use any rod, bait, hat etc fishing buffs.
  2. Contestants may fish anywhere off the wooden decks at Booty Bay.
  3. Contestants will fish for exactly 10 minutes, timed by a stopwatch.
  4. There will be five categories for prizes:
    (a) 5th prize - most rockscale cod - mystery pet prize
    (b) 4th prize - most raw spotted yellowtail - mystery pet prize
    © 3rd prize - most oily blackmouth - mystery pet prize
    (d) 2nd prize - most stonescale eel - mystery mount prize
    (e) 1st prize - most firefin snapper - mystery mount prize + 5000g
  5. Entries are open to guild members and non-guild members

The event is scheduled to start at 10pm tonight. See you there!

2 Likes