[Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!

GUILD EVENTS FOR NOVEMBER ------------------------------- Note - all times given are MG server time. Fri 2 November, 10pm - Flashbang Guild Meeting, Badlands (Flywheel) Sat 3 November, 5am - Highmaul Heroic Raid 100+ (Flywheel) Mon 5 November, 6pm - Goblin Bar Night, Wyvern's Tail (Endswell) Wed 7 November, 3am - Goblin Battlegrounds Training (Flywheel) Thurs 8 November, 7:30pm - Tranquillien (SMC) Marketplace (public) Fri 9 November, 10pm - Blackrock Foundry Heroic Raid 100+ (Flywheel) Sat 10 November, 8pm - RP Lore Expedition, Everlook (Pt 1) (Flywheel) Tues 13 November, 9pm - Goblin Battlegrounds Training (Fintox) Wed 14 November, 8pm - Horde Bar Night, Wyvern's Tail ((public) Fri 16 November, 9pm - Horde Guild Expo (Flywheel) Sat 17 November, 5am - The Emerald Nightmare Heroic Raid 110+ (Flywheel) Sat 17 November, 8pm - RP Lore Expedition, Everlook (Pt 2) (Flywheel) Tues 20 November, 8:30pm - Heroic Dragonsoul (85+) (Mekgrim) Wed 21 November, 3am - Goblin Battlegrounds Training (Flywheel) Wed 21 November, 8pm - Horde Bar Night, Wyvern's Tail ((public) Fri 23 November, 10pm - The Trial of Valor Raid 110+ (Flywheel) Sat 24 November, 5am - Pilgrims Bounty RP Event (Flywheel) Tues 27 November, 9pm - Goblin Battlegrounds Training (Fintox) Wed 14 November, 8pm - Horde Bar Night, Wyvern's Tail ((public) Thurs 29 November, 7:30pm - Silvermoon City Marketplace (public) Fri 30 November, 10pm - Flashbang Fishing Contest, Booty Bay (Flywheel) --------------- Forums screwed up this formatting. See guild discord if you want a better version.
The Flashbang Exports monthly guild meeting (IC) has been postponed by a day!

You've not missed out. It will be on Sat 8pm Nov 3 at Fuselight, Badlands.

If you're a goblin and always wanted to try your hand at some goblin RP, this is a perfect opportunity to come and experience it!
this entire guild is probably gonna get a few more polygons in the future.
Now, if we had a buck for every new polygon...we'd be a bunch of VERY rich goblins!
Here's our guild meeting minutes if anyone ever wondered what goblins get up to!

(Written by Faxmarth)

FLASHBANG GUILD MEETING
MONTHLY EVENT - NOVEMBER 2018
Present: Flywheel, Faxmarth, Finzi, Bizzie, Mabbil, Trazik, Zimne, Fintox, Fazzlecoin, Wesvain, Zixxie
Absent: All the other goblins still working their shifts
General Business:
head supervisors reports! Okay, let's have a quick statement from Finzi and Bizzie, telling us about their operations in the world.
Finzi: "These Alliance goons have been leaving crates laying around in Kul Tiras. Easy pickins if ya game" "I snagged one the other day, full of leather, who knows what's in the others." "Not to mention that Dwarf I put down a few monthes back, I think I'm being haunted by him"
The boss commands: "Finzi, take a few volunteers with ya to collect as many of these stray crates as ya can. Preferably some of the more combat-orientated folks...just in case ya bump into any Alliance."
Volunteers: Wesvain, Fintox, Mabbil
Boss: "How to Harness the Azerite opportunity?"
Fazzlecoin: "BO Elemental! Attack the Alliance miners. Also, hire protection for our own miners."
Zixxie: "Flood the market with fake Azerite, attack the mines with plague."
Faxmarth: "We do have a bunch of connections in the Horde! And they are cheap/free to boot. Who needs Ogres when ya have some Orcs, hey?"
(Regarding hired help) Boss:" In the meanwhile, I'm gonna start making plans to acquire us some more mooks from Stonetalon for basic daily tasks. Just a plan at this stage, we can talk about it more next month."
Supervisors Report:
(Skip over! Religious Goblin Holiday)
Current Deals & Transactions:
WORGEN SCALPS
Zixxie:With Undercity down, th' local forsaken are gettin' REAL mean and are payin' pretty top coin for worgen pelts. Somethin' to think about!
AZERITE MINES:
Trazik is doing well with the mines.
ANCHORED SOULS DEAL
Wesvain has found a new client? He needs to schedule a meeting with them!
STONEWIND TRIBE DEAL
Fax will go to them. Finzi will make sure Fax doesn't end as Tauren food. Remember: NO CHARITY CASES!
FAZZLECOIN FACESPACE
Bimbo Sin'dorei are easily parted with their money. Who knew?
SILVERMOON MARKET DEALINGS
Boss: I got some good deals going with the Silvermoon City Marketplace, so if this thing hits the fan, Fazzle, I don't know ya, alright? Never seen ya in my life.

UPCOMING EVENTS
Wesvain wants to go to the Darkmoon Faire! Boss says: FUN IS MANDATORY.
Facespacee Spa Night!
Trek to Everlook in Winterspring
Fishing Contest in Booty Bay
The character known as Nytis -Stormrage is no more. Transfer and fraction change complete. Say hello to my little green friend! Prot/Fury Tailor/Enchanting

I have an idea for my character background but just need to finish fleshing out the details. Forum isnt showing it but I was able to get a guild invite soon as I logged in. Have to say I'm very excited go be a member of <Flashbang Exports>!
Kaja'cola idea of the day:

Electrical wires used to send messages over great distances... no, impractical. Giant rockets, with speakers attached...
What about a belt with attachable toilet paper hook/roll? Never be without toilet paper!
Not bad for one of our larger than green friends. Two inventions at once. Now I'll start on this belt thing-a-ma-jig and you get to work on that toilet paper idea!
Recent factionflip/recruit to Flashbang, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed. The guild is warm & welcoming, and the GM is the most enthusiastic one I've met. We do all kinds of events, from mog raids, to light mythics, to BGs and (lots) of RP events. It's all coordinated, collated, and completely optional.

Want to RP your gobbo merchant and that's it? Cool. Want to help focus on running mythics with friends? Gotcha covered. Like being small with green skin? Who doesn't?

Bug any of us if you're interested. We're a friendly bunch, and I'm glad to be apart of it.
What's happening here you ask? Did you get your panoramic geosynchronous goggles dirty er something? This is obviously a hostile takeover of this here server.

Now we'd prefer it if you'd just make things easy and step into our latest and untested machine. Its perfectly safe. Introducing the Alliance to Goblin Transduction Expulsion Switcharo. You'll be your fine green self in no time! Just read this safety billboard. Err, skip that last paragraph about personal property holdins. Yep. Sign this waiver and we'll see you if you make it out.

Oh, you're already a member of the horde? Well then. Have a seat on the Tint+Size Reduction Rocket. It'll blast you through the air so fast you'll be green before you know it. The icing on the top is the big bang at the end. It'll get rid of those extra inches of height bringing you down to your new goblin stature.
Mekgrim, you got that goblin swagger going so hard, you're gonna need handrails just to walk straight.

Rock it, bro!

Also, this "like" button is malfunctioning. Clearly there was meant to be an extra bonus mega-size button option +10 for fanatical goblin supporters!
I heard you were lookin for some bruisers. I figured where there's a need, there's gold! Now my question is, wheres the rest of the bruisers at?

I've seen some of you warriors. Yeah, you just need a change in identity and all, but we can help you with your transition. As for our other tanky gobos? I know yous all are out there. I've put a many alliance in the dirt, and ole' Lich Arthas brought some of you back in goblin bods. Pull yourselves together, spray on some deodorot and present yourself! For the gold, I mean FOR THE HORDE!
Kaja'cola idea of the day:

Chocolate-flavored Vanilla!
Kaja'Cola idea of the day:

Clowns. Except instead of making you laugh, they're for beating.
Put us at the bottom of the posts? Now that wont do. We may be short but we won't stay low. We gonna rise back to the top!

*Mekgrim plants a bit of seaforium explosive to this post. He casually walks away with a detonator in hand.

"Tree, two, one." He squeezes the trigger, igniting a spark that travels toward the explosive just to fizzle out as it reaches it

"I knew I shouldn't have bought this from that no good gnome. Ya can't trust a gnome to build good ole' goblin engineering."

Mekgrim eyes the explosive and throws the detonator as hard as he can at it.

KABOOM!!!
The explosion skyrockets this thread back towards the top.

"That's much better."
1 Like
What have you missed the last two days since ya not in this guild? Explosions, a roleplay event, and a transmog run that got this guild some notoriety (guild achievements).

Just this past Thursday we were set up in Tranquillien, Ghostlands movin our merch. Customers from all walks of life, and um... unlife, came and separated themselves from their sweet gold for our finely tuned platinum class fireworks. ((This was followed by OOC mythic dungeon death, despair, and fun.))

Friday saw <Flashbang Exports> venture back to BlackRock Foundry for a quick trip to gather some nice wears, an' share a Kaja'cola with our old friend Blackhand.

Now ya don't wanna be kickin yourselves in the rear by missing out on our next event. Just use your communicator and ask any of us to talk goblin, roleplay, or even to join. Mind ya, yous can only join if you're the short, green and goblin type.
Mekgrim traces an outline of the world upon the old and dilapidated table he's sitting at. Flakes of wood appear as the nail on his index finger digs deep into the table. Across from him sits a tall figure, shrouded by a heavy cloak and large hood. Its someone the goblin appears openly comfortable with. Their initial conversation having turned silent as Mekgrim's demeanor changes.

The stranger continues to sip his brew, unsure what to say as he watches the goblin sink back into his seat, sink back into the past. A past Mekgrim cant let go of.

"Travel the world they said. See the sites, meet the people, and explore. Booty Bay is such an amazing place. Pssh."

Then a chill races down his back as a nightmarish image flashes through his head. Under his breath and almost inaudibly he utters a single word as he exhales, "Armad.." The stranger across him leans forward, attentive, but can't make out what was said.

How one word, one place can forever change someone.

Mekgrim takes a large gulp from his stein, and leans forward. A look of relief comes over him, and a sly grin cracks through his stern face.

((To be cont... ))
Last night was a blast. Guild timewalking and random battleground fun! Pvp, PVE and RP? Yes please!
((How active is guild? Do you accept newer RPers))