[Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!

We have come up with a new term, it is "gaggle of goblins". See, when you join Flashbang, suddenly you find yourself surrounded by multitudes of these short green humanoids, and it's a very strange feeling.

Some act mildly overwhelmed. Others are completely offended. Some are filled with adoration, while others just want to strangle the lot of us.

The truth of the matter is, there is no such thing as a lone goblin. If you want to work as a part of a team, then it's time to start reading that 50-page contract!

Also, exploding pen ink-stains removed by Faxmarth's complimentary laundry service. Yes, completely free of charge!
Flashbang Exports is bringing the BOOM to the Tournament of Ages!

We will be doing two fireworks shows, Sun 5 Aug and Sat 11 Aug, both at 8:55pm at the Argent Tournament Grounds, Icecrown, Northrend.

Fancy yourself a closet pyromanic? Join up with the best explosive force in Azeroth!

We will also be doing a goblin food booth (including a delicious BBQ!) at booth 16, sharing with Miss Corta and partaking in orcish arm wrestling!!
Okay, so we may be ridiculously late to the party, but Flashbang has just started doing Legion Mythics as a guild! Just seeing how far we've come from little bitty baby goblins, to formidable foes...it brings tears to my eyes...

Okay, so maybe the Darkshore gear was a BIG help. Thank you Blizzard!

Looking for a fun place to hang out and do stuff (especially fireworks?!)

Look no further! You just have to be a goblin. Yep, easy.
Gaggle of itty bitty (but formidable) goblins vs Argus the Unmaker? Iā€™m going to put my money on the goblins!
That's money well spent, my friend! Could I interest you perhaps in some authentic gold-plated Argus souvenir baubles? :D
And what, Flywheel, must I give in return?
Oh, just your signature. Ya know we have contracts for everything, right? Don't bother reading the fine print that's just a waste of time. Ya know what mamma used to always say,

"Time is money, friend!"

*achem*

Just sign here for your special interest free period and payment plan!

[Teeny weeny fine print reads: "Buyer shall sacrifice 50% of income for 10 years as well as their first-borne child to slave labor for the Frazzlecraz mining colony.]
Special interest free period and payment plans? Let me sign this right now! And youā€™re right, I donā€™t need to read the fine print. Goblins are renowned for their trustworthiness and never creating loopholes in their contracts!

So when do I get my baubles that have absolutely no strings attached or hidden fees!
Oh Vizimir, you name it it, you got it, pal!

We're gonna giftwrap those Argus baubles in ribbon, just for you.

Just hop on over to Bilgewater Harbor and talk to the gobbo at the bank. I got an office out back. I will see to you....personally.

*snickers mischievously*
Our first FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA for the Tournament of Ages went off with a fizz, and a whizzle, and a flash, and a WHOOSH!

We had a blast trying to synchronise our rockets over voice chat. Kudos to Tixwick who has been awarded the special title of "Pyrotechnics Co-ordinator".

That's right folks, you too can have a fancy, presumptuous title that belies how small and insignificant goblins are. Because we won't stand to be undervalued!!

*Achem* So yes, the next fireworks display will be on Sat 11 Aug at 8:55pm for the closing ceremony of ToA. Don't missed this treat for the eyes!
My apologies for any disruption caused by our dancing shennanigans last night at the ToA ball. It would have been great to see more Horde amongst that sea of orange! We had a great time checking out the dance moves of the various races, nonetheless!

Flashbang is gearing up for full BfA mode! If you want to be part of a team that helps each other and prides itself on its accomplishments ( no matter how small), all while having fun - get in touch with us!
All this new goblin-themed BfA content rocks! Not only do we get our own dungeon - the MOTHERLODE!, we also get Gallywix taking on us to establish a foothold in Drustvar.

Oh yeah, feeling the love!
All this goblin representation this expansion is really making me feel like turning green. You goblins have something to help an orc trapped in a worgen body? Hopefully it wonā€™t cost me the other half of my income!
Hmm, you seem to be afflicted. Unfortunately, unless you gotta REALLY good potion your chances of passing as an orc-trapped-in-an-worgen's-body-also-masquerading-as-a-goblin are somewhat slim. But...if ya got enough of the big bucks we might be able to sort ya out with a complete race change!

Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit. Care to sit in this nice big metal chair while I strap you in?
So... painting me green isnā€™t going to work, huh? Thatā€™s a shame. Iā€™ll sit in the chair. This is what I want; Iā€™ve been practicing my Orcish for years. I donā€™t care how much it will cost, I canā€™t go another day saying, ā€œFor the Alliance!ā€ When I can be saying, ā€œZug zug! Dabu!ā€

Please, Flywheel. Make me mean and green. I have to partake in this gamblinā€™, tinkerinā€™, and laundry that Iā€™ve heard so much of from the boys back in Booty Bay.

Edit: On a serious note - Just wanted to thank you and a few other people on here for posting events and resources for Horde RP. I finally decided to check out MG Horde and Iā€™ve had an absolute blast doing so, and Iā€™m strongly considering going over to the Red Side from now on. I honestly hope more people check out the Horde side of MG. From what Iā€™ve seen itā€™s a great environment full of wonderful people.
I'm a dab hand at dentistry. Just ask Ro'go <The Flamebranded>. Would ya care for any extra services while I got ya here? Perhaps I can file ya fingernails, or give ya a nice all-over body shave! There's a reason why ya always find goblins in barber shops, didn't ya know?

*Proceeds to zap all manner of buttons and levers, which shock and prod and shrink Vizimir in all the wrong places.*

There, I think you're ready for our kool kids klub! Take a walk. Look around. Make yourself at home!
I've just updated some of the out-of-date OOC information that was in my original post.

We are no longer a small guild! At peak times, we may have up to 10 people online at once. This is more than enough to form dungeon groups and also for guild raid achievements!

We now run RP events at least twice weekly, including the 6pm Monday goblin bar night, which is hosted by Endswell. Flashbang is also heavily involved in a number of Horde community events, such as the monthly Horde Guild Expo, the Silvermoon City Market, and we also run monthly goblin lore expeditions.

At the beginning, I was unsure whether I would be able to find enough goblins to get established. However, things have been going extremely well and our roster is healthy. We have therefore decided to stay strictly goblin-only. If you are of another race, your best bet would be to join our Gobcast community and/or our allied goblin-themed guild, Bladebane Industries, who do not have any racial restrictions.

If you have alts in the guild, they must also be goblins. However, we don't have any restrictions on the number of alts you can join. We also do not pressure anyone to level, and we understand that many of our toons are alts themselves, and activity levels may vary. We do not kick people for becoming inactive.

If you think Flashbang Exports sounds like your kind of guild and you would like to join, please contact us! Either whisper any member that is online for an invite, or join our discord, or in-game /join goblinrp channel.

A big thank you to the Moon Guard Horde community for being so accepting and welcoming to our fabulous gobbo family!
We have recently updated our Wiki page! Please check it out here:

https://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Flashbang_Exports
Bump for my favorite Gobo's! They hold fantastic events and players! Great place for all goblin players! <3
Thanks so much Xalodia! I hope to see you at the Silvermoon City Marketplace later in the month! <3