[Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!

“Now what is this you’re about to sign here?!” The tauren pushed a button on its belt and a magical flash followed leaving a goblin standing in the tauren’s place. The goblin was dressed in a white robe with gold trim and sections of luxuriously soft, red fabric woven in at aesthetically pleasing intervals. His large staff had a giant red bulb on the top of it. The goblin grinned as Kragus unintentionally let out a huge breath of relief.

“Had you fooled didn’t I, buddy! That’s the latest ‘costume’ I’ve cooked up to add to our line for the toy company.” The new goblin turned to Flywheel. “Greetings to you. I’m Praxle, Kragus’ business partner. Now I’m sure he mentioned that he and you would have to meet with me prior to him signing anything. You weren’t about to sign that were you, Krag?” Praxle gave a long hard look at the female goblin across from his business associate. She betrayed nothing in her countenance. Praxle also betrayed nothing in his, though he was impressed by her poker face.

He turned quickly to Kragus and snatched the contract out of his hands. “Oh lookie! I’ve got my Super-Enchanced Kyparite-Modified Magnification and Evisceration Doohicky, trademarked and patented by our toy company of course. I usually don’t need the eviscerator part, but we’ll see when I get done reading the contract.” He took another quick glance at the female goblin across from Kragus to see if she would react.

He pressed a button on a strange looking device he pulled from his pocket and a massive magnifying glass and light combo popped up. He held it over the contract which he set on the table as he poured over the fine print, mumbling the wording to himself as he did so. He reached in his pocket with his free hand and produced a mechanical looking quill which he used to mark out and rewrite certain sections of the contract. Then he shoved it back across the table to Flywheel.

“There. It’s signable now if you want to peruse it and then send it back to Kragus without any additional modification unless I approve. Thought you had yourself a fish on a hook there didn’t you, lady. Fell for the ole’ gullible fellow with a savvy friend trick. Our toy company would of course love to have a spot at the Tournament of the Ages with you, but the terms have to be right. Lemme know if the modifications I’ve made to the contract work for you and yours. We’ll find a situation that is amenable to all.”

Praxle grinned widely at Flywheel as he waited for her response.
(( finally got myself a goblin over here, look out for nfarka at future events! ))
I feel as if I was just.. blown away by this guild. Thank you, thank you. I won't be here all night.
My apologies Kragus and Praxle, I only just noticed your RP posts! I will respond as soon as I get a chance. Thanks Bellemonte and Raudel for bumping the thread.

Also, Flashbang Exports is always welcoming new goblin recruits!

Raudel and the Pride of Gnomeregan are looking for trouble and we'd like to give them some.

Also, goblin engineering rules!
Flywheel eyed the dynamic duo with undisguised skepticism. "A business partner, eh? It seems that my ol' pal Kragus was just leading me along with his tales of recyclin' and saving the planet. Now the truth comes out. No point denyin' the fact that ya both love gold just as much as the next goblin. I can't say I blame ya. It's in the blood, right? Now, let's see about these uh...'modifications'."

Retrieving the contract from Praxle, Flywheel bit back a exclamation of horror as she noticed that the part about "all assets and property will be surrendered to Flashbang Exports upon accidental death" had been crossed out. In fact, so had the part about confiscation of tips over the value of ten gold. Oh well. She could live without those extra luxuries.

"Looks like we have ourselves a deal!" The priestess declared with a radiant smile (perhaps a little over the top, but goblins didn't do subtle). "Now that we have entered this wonderful business alliance, you can consider us all just one big family. My problems are your problems, and your problems...well, I'll listen and see what I can do. Speaking of which, I do have a slight dilemma which is giving me a headache. Would you by chance happen to have any experience with religious cults, or matters of the-"

Pausing for effect, Flywheel hid her face behind the two oversized ale mugs placed centrally on the large wooden table. Poking her face between the crockery with her nose slightly upturned and her lip curled, she finally finished her sentence with a hiss of disdain, "...the undead?" She pulled back abruptly, twirling her finger around a curl of her pigtail. "Not that I would ever be involved in such things, I'm just...curious."
Ever thought about rolling a goblin, but afraid you can't pull it off RP-wise?

Have no fear!

At Flashbang Exports, we will -teach- you how to behave like a goblin with our regular "Goblin Lore Expedition" events!

In fact, we have one coming up very soon this weekend. Come along to find out more about Frazzlecraz Motherlode in the Southern Barrens, and work some lore into your background.

When: Sat 14 July 7:30pm server time (CST)
Where: Frazzlecraz Motherlode, Southern Barrens
(The closest flightpoint is Deolsation Hold)
Level: 35+ is recommended, but we will try to protect anyone lower!
What to bring: Your mining pick, and an inquisitive mind!
Link to advertizing poster: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414324878473428993/463457459856474122/Frazzlecraz.png

Don't forgot we also have Goblin Bar Night happening tonight, Monday 9 July, 6pm at the Wyvern's Tail. Hosted by Endswell (Gatti)!
A screenshot from our awesome Goblin Bar Night tonight. Lots of people, lots of drama.

Someone get me a bucket of popcorn!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414324927160778753/466033825160626176/Bar_Night0907.png

Also, Shyffer is the funniest death-geist jester ever! What a gem.
14/10, would RP with them again.
Thanks Asix! You were fun too :D

Hang out with Flashbang if you're looking for crazy shennigans!

It's like our daily bread.
The goblin lore expedition to Frazzlecraz Motherlode starts at 7:30pm TONIGHT! That's only one hour away.

Just turn up, no RSVP needed! Feel free to whisper me for details.

Non-goblins and goblins are all welcome!
The goblin lore expedition went great! It's amazing what you find in the bottom of a goblin uraninium mine (yes, I spelled that right!)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414324927160778753/467893762887122954/Frazzle4.png

(How do you like our standard mining regulation uniforms?! :P )

In this case, we stumbled upon an atomic uraninium weapon, under construction by the morally-grey goblin Budwick Cogshifter. They were going to use it to blow up Bael'dun Keep to get revenge on General Twinbraids!

Incidentally, contact with the very dangerous and highly toxic uraninium ore also turned Chaka's skin a strange fluorescent green. These are the risks ya take when ya sign the waiver, folks!

Thanks very much to Asix, Finzi, Shyffer, and Chaka (Gbane) for participating in this fun RP event.
Dang it.
I rolled a gob but I keep missing the events. *shakes fist* I'll catch you next time.

Wait.
I meant that in the kindest way possible.
We have lots of events, Tindsley! Just sign up to our discord so you know what's coming up :D

https://discord.gg/hDy8Ktg

We'd love to meet your new goblin!
07/15/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Tindsley
Dang it.
I rolled a gob but I keep missing the events. *shakes fist* I'll catch you next time.

Wait.
I meant that in the kindest way possible.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one who read that picturing a gnome trying to sound menacing while stroking a cat in a sinister fashion.
Sad this is goblin only, I was really looking for a mad science/engineering type guild
Well, you got cool glasses, that's a good start. All you need is a skin transplant and a healthy dose of shrink ray, and ya good to go!
Haha, I suppose....
But if you'd want a engineering enthused non-gob apprentice/test subject/lackey to get those hard to reach items off the top shelf let me know!
Aw, you're so helpful! Join our Gobcast channel. We'd love to hang out with you (and put you to work *snicker* )
We are looking for some more goblins that can conjure food and water, teleport us around, turn things into sheep, and blast stuff faster than you can blink. That's right, I'm talking about the almighty mage!

Just that we're a little short on that class if anyone was thinking of rolling or boosting a new character to join us.

Other classes also welcome!
Asix is now our main mage gal!

We're still looking for more goblins though, of all shapes and ...no, just the short ones. Talented. That's what they need to be, and laid back.

If you're new to RP, Flashbang is a great guild to join. We're friendly and helpful, and as long as you like the moolahs, we're not too fussy about your character concept.

Tonight is Goblin Bar Night in the Wyvern's Tail, Orgrimmar, starting at 6pm! Why not rock on up and check us out?!