[Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!

Yo I’m just looking for a place to seek murguls as a playable race I would sign back up and buy exclusive content for the murloc’s like 100 isn’t to much. Sorry I looked it up and this was the first thing to pop up said nothing showed up.love you all watching the onyxia wipe animation wanting to play but I won’t be able to get my homie back in without murloc’s fr he would know about murloc’s being added in b4 me . Again sorry about this but it said nothing existed along this line just wanted to know because that northrend tribe is knowledgeable they or one other needs to learn common or orcish yo I want to play but without my homie it ain’t worth it love y’all. Bye

Mekgrim appears puzzled
“Uhhh, thanks?..”

Mekgrim, I feel like we’ve had brief contact with something…truly unique!

2 Likes

Close encounter of the third kind?

Tonight, 830p realm time, Heroic Island Expeditions. Depending on the grp(s) we may roll into Mythic Island Expeditions. Time to get paid!

1 Like

flexes gnomish muscles I see your company leader has decided to roll warrior. No matter. Once I get my arms cybernetically enhanced, lets just say I’ll be the one raking in all that moola :slight_smile:

Oh yeah? Wanna compare biceps? I could smash those scrawny stumps any day. They don’t call me Hercula for nothin’ !

3 Likes

Flashbang Exports is doing a ‘Salute to Classic’ project!

Goblins weren’t around back in Vanilla days, and while Potlatch will be leading some of our intrepid adventurers into Durotar to make some moolah as an orc, troll, undead, or tauren…the rest of us will be sitting back at home on our goblins.

But not doing nothing!

Salute to Classic is a ‘loose’ interpretation of Classic WoW, and involves capping our goblin toons at level 60 in the retail version of WoW. We’ll do some old dungeons and raids and live the days of of long gone - all in the safety and comfort of our own guild, Flashbang Exports.

Participants will be given the the guild rank "Classic Devotee’ and will be encouraged to re-live the Vanilla experience as much as the game allows. This includes things like professions, transmog gear (e.g. Darkmoon Faire replicas), bags, and a focus on pre-60 quests. Some of the old zones have been altered by the Cataclysm, but that’s okay. It’s still good to go back and have a look!

If you’re interested in getting a taste of Classic, without the hardship of not having things like flying, you’re most welcome to check us out. There is just one catch - Your character has to be a goblin! The RP will probably be light, but characters are encouraged to write up TRP profiles if they want to.

3 Likes

Monday, Monday, Monday. So what’s your plan for today?

Looking for a new home?
Living that goblin swag?
Love pineapple pizza?

If you answered yes to at least the second question then we have a place for you! Space is unlimited so call now to place your ginvite order.

Ask not what our guild can do for you, but how much gold you can make for it… I mean you. Yep, definitely meant you…

4 Likes

Rp at the Tail tonight, followed by mythic dungeons to complete members weekly.

1 Like

A big thank you to Mekgrim and Potlatch for keeping our guild thread active and updated!

Yes, we always have stuff happening and recruiting goblins looking for a good home.

Just send a whisper to any of our members online and they can invite you. No lengthy interviews or application forms to fill out. We’ll chat once you’re in and show you around!

2 Likes

Flashbang Exports is continuing to expand and is closer to our goal of monopolising the explosives and fireworks industry!

Mid-expansion blues? Nope, not us!

We also have a sister guild called Flashbang Associates, which is open to all races and classes. Generally it is less active than the main guild, but it is just as friendly. Non-goblin members are welcome to attend our RP events, such as the monthly guild meeting, tavern nights, and fishing contests. You can also attend PvE team events such as mythic+ and island expeditions. Our raids are goblin exclusive, but open to goblins from other servers.

If you want a positive, fun, and socialable WoW experience, then Flashbang is the way to go!

2 Likes

Our all goblin raid group is now officially 6 or 8 Eternal Palace. Looking to raid, but you’re too nervous or unsure and need a helping hand? Look no further then Flashbang Exports. This all goblin raid group is laid back and full of encouragement. No linked damage meters, no hostile raid leaders, or player call outs. Step up and enjoy a game played by people who’s goal is to play with others and make friendships.

1 Like

Tavern night Wednesday! Who’s up for some ale and fish stories?

1 Like

I’ve just created our guild event calendar for September, and it’s jam packed with great stuff! RP events, raids, mythic dungeons, island expeditions, battlegrounds, and more.

There’s never a dull moment when you’re in the company of Flashbang Exports! (That’s provided you don’t take yourself or the game too seriously.)

Remember goblins can be lots of different classes - warlocks, priests, rogues, hunters, death knights, shaman, mages, or warriors. What’s your pick?

Also, goblin model updates hopefully coming soon in 8.2.5!

2 Likes

We’re in the process of forming a 2nd raid team, as our main team prepares to start heroic raiding! Our 2nd team will be working on normal raids, and will be running at the unusual time of 5am-7am Wednesdays. This time slot is prime time for Oceanics, but any shifter workers and early morning US folks are welcome to join us!

While our focus will continue to be on goblins, the 2nd team will accept other races to help fill out numbers. Currently we have tank, healer, and DPS slots open. We are aiming for 10 people minimum, and will start raiding on Wed Oct 2nd. Contact Hercula if interested!

Chienne, one of our Supervisors is also looking to organise some RP expeditions on Monday nights. More details will be posted when available.

Gilzleby, one of our Head Supervisors, will be expanding our PvP battleground events to run weekly on Fridays.

Lots happening and more in the works. Join our discord and start loving #goblife!

Mythic+, RBG’s, Raiding, Fishing Contest, Trike Races, and RP for the ages. If you’re looking for an active guild then look no further. With a large group of oceanic and NA players there’s something to do at most any time. Whisper a banger for your invite. Goblins only, but non goblins may join our sister guild, Flashbang Associates.

Normal EP tonight at 10p. Azshara is going down.

1 Like

We also have the monthly Flashbang Exports guild meeting coming up this Saturday at 9pm at Fuselight, Badlights. This event is completely IC and is a ball of fun when you get a bunch of goblins trying to do serious stuff all in one room.

Also this weekend, we have our weekly Goblin Walk-up RP Night at the Wyvern’s Tail, Orgrimmar (Sat 8pm). Plus Island Expeditions, Mythic+, and as Mekgrim mentioned, our normal raid on tonight!

If you would like to find more about our awesome guild, please join our discord server:
https://discord.gg/hDy8Ktg

1 Like

Gnomes, can’t live with them, can’t live witho… Wait. Yes you can. Can definitely live without them.

1 Like