Goblin Customization Thread

giggle
Not mine, I just posted it for someone else. :robot:

You may also know me as Gnomest, but I am posting one of my goblins for this thread.

i agree. goblins need more customizations in-general. love goblins, and feel like they got pretty shafted by what they got. if it were up to me, more haircuts for both genders, and a couple more skin-tones. but hey, thatā€™s just me.

Yes and we also still donā€™t have gilgoblins as an AR yet. I donā€™t think they should be customization either cause of a bunch of reasons.

3 Likes

Goblins deserve many different options.

5 Likes

Just like Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! :grin:

2 Likes

oh dudeā€¦ i want that outfit for my goblins too! iā€™d make my male one likeā€¦ an elvis impersonatorā€¦ actually, thatā€™s a good idea too, goblins with elvis hair!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like them to fix whatevers going on with the male gobbie lips. Prior to the customizations they added, there were options that could make your gob look like a young greaser with, you know, shifty eyes and whatnot. Its like they tried to pretty them up or something with those lips and big olā€™ eyeballs. And failed.

Please give us non-old-looking options with normal lips, scars and tattoos. Perhaps shrink the hands and feet a little too.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what they did to the male goblins. It wasnā€™t good. Maybe they can do better in the future. As for the females I have no complaints with themā€¦

1 Like

Tattoos. Gears. Gold Teethā€¦

replacement fingers?

Handclaw made some soot concept art that looked cool:

And Simaia made an awesome mechanical limb model edit:

10 Likes

Also, let us make Gilgoblins!

4 Likes

Those soot concepts I can easily see working. I have mix feeling about the prosthetic limbs though. For one I donā€™t like how they are connected to the body. Its abit uncanny. However the design of them itself is very cool. Another thing also is this seems like it may be a bit much for a customization given what blizzard has come out with so far as this would require a lot of extra work on the rig and possibly a bunch of unique animations. Its probably the reason mechagnomes are an allied race and not a customization.

Also, let us make Gilgoblins!

Yes, but I donā€™t think they should be made into customizations. A seperate AR rather.

1 Like

i agree 100%

3 Likes

One way to get goblin monks in would be through gilgoblins. I think monks would make much more sense on gilgoblins due to their much more selfless nature, but this may not be what people ideally want. For me though. I think monks kinda class directly with the personality of land goblins.

1 Like

I wanna see a hippy goblin with a big ol afro.

1 Like

I have an 3D artpiece of a goblin with an afro that would look quite neat. Checking if my friend with trust level 3 can link it.

1 Like

Ooooo I wanna see lol. :joy:

1 Like

I wanted our heritage set to be Blingy. Really think Goblins need more Bling options.

2 Likes

How about actual gold for jewellery? They got many shades of NOT GOLD.

4 Likes

I want a big olā€™ beard.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget eyebrows for male goblins and also no eyebrows for female goblins.

1 Like