Go Inside Season of Discovery Phase 2

Could make raid items not tradable/no ML, doubt they will make it personal loot…or just stop the trading of gold completely. but then they could do it via mail and screenshot confirms in discord. /shrug

Oh god more melee hunter runes. I do not get the appeal.

Please blizz more lone wolf related runes. If i wanted to play melee i would play warrior\rogue lol.

If you want to turn hunters into a Melee spec then at least give another bow\gun spec to rogues or something. Drives me up the walls, we really dont need more melee specs at the expense of range physical

7 Likes

GDKPs banned? I’m shocked and very curious how they’ll enforce this.

5 Likes

The PvP Matchmaking Adjustments section doesn’t even mention non-participation.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It limits people who raid on 4-5 toons because most guilds only offer 2 raids. This forces me to be in multiple guilds to play how Blizz wants me to play.

Bans GDKP’s

Continues to allow dungeon boosting

Solid fix… :thinking: :unamused:

3 Likes

Make your own guild? problem solved, next!

3 Likes

No more GDKP. Good move. Thanks Blizz.

17 Likes

While the lazy “solution” to rmt by way of canceling the ability to choose the gdkp distribution method is disappointing, I’m somewhat optimistic about the matchmaking for bgs.

Also cat mount is a cutie.

Why I can’t be totally positive about the change.

Hall monitors.

1 Like

Everyone complains about gold buying but as a dedicated GDKP Host in SoD I hardly ever seen anyone coming in with 100s of gold to spend buying every item with zero skill in SoD, fact of the matter is people with gold have earned it. GDKP is inclusive because it allows any player of any nationality any language any skill level come into a raid and be able to contribute. GDKP is BiS because no matter what drops if you play your class and perform well in the raid you will always get rewarded. Which you can take that gold into the next raid, buy consumes, boes, etc. This simply restricts play, forces players to rely more on addons, and external website such as softres.it to navigate peoples wants and play. It’s sad a game and corporation of this caliber can’t combat what is truly the issue bots and gold sellers. But then again they are the ones with the data, and behind the scenes who knows what’s truly going on. Imo they’re most likely the ones behind it. Glad Microsoft cleaned house maybe it’ll lead to a cleaner game, or a more corporatized shareholder driven game, either way all we can hope is that they’ll take the time to actually listen and respond to the player base. None-the-less this game is dying and its sad to see every step they take forward to revive it, they take two steps backwards. Btw sub tier effort in gnomer good job we shouldve had mechanical spider mounts.

6 Likes

What about banning dungeon/raid boosting?

3 Likes

Rather than policing gold buying, Bliz bans GDKPs. That makes as much sense as “My boyfriend is cheating on me, I’m going to crash his car.” Bliz is now a crazy ex-girlfriend :wink:

8 Likes

Cant disagree with the GDKP changes enough.

So new system is the Retail Carry system instead where people pay up front for their chosen items?

Dumb change that will be exploited faster than you all can “fix” it

2 Likes

Microsoft is more likely to shutdown WoW than make it any better…

I lost the staff on my warlock because I pugged a group and the RL ninjaed a staff. I’ve NEVER had an item ninjaed in a GDKP. All this rule will do is limit how many toons I raid on.

1 Like

They refuse to enforce RMT and botting but they’re somehow going to enforce banning GDKP’s after losing a big chunk of their GM’s?

LOL even if they do manage to enforce it somehow prepare to see no actualy change in RMT or botting.

1 Like

this has not fixed the premade problem. awful job! read till end people they state outright that it will ignore rules of party sizes after a long enough wait. I.E. u wait long enough and get what u want

Somebody already fingered it.
“Carries” with payment up front as in retail.

1 Like

Someone who has to work an inconsistent work schedule, gdkping has helped me be able to experience the same raid content as someone who has time to play 24/7, never bought gold, no strikes, just been able to play the game while having a tough job. Why should I even play if the content is locked behind ignorance. You can’t just PuG into 40m naxx, theres no chance I get any big pieces if I have to miss a run or two per phase.

4 Likes

Restricting GDKP huh… kekW

Now i am all for this however why don’t you attempt to address the issue of botters first and foremost.

I foresee them attempting to fix 1 issue and creating 10 more. You heard it here first.

2 Likes