Go Inside Season of Discovery Phase 2

Go Inside Season of Discovery Phase 2

Sit down with World of Warcraft Classic team designers to explore more of what Season of Discovery Phase 2 has in store for you when it goes live on February 8.

View Full Article

47 Likes
21 Likes

Was prob intentional

2 Likes

No more GDKP

Let’s see how the forums respond

36 Likes

Lol, restricting GDKP? i can’t wait to see how this will fail. you would have to disable trading gold to anyone

7 Likes

GASP

is this the end of Blonkndonk???

6 Likes

Where’s paid server transfers.

No more gdkp? Actually based

51 Likes

Awesomesauce! Thank you for this brief update! Can’t wait to dive into Phase 2.

5 Likes

Restricting GDKPs is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. If a player wants a guild and more classic way of playing, it has always been available. If a player wants to gear a toon and spend hard earned gold, they should absolutely be able to do that too. The only thing this will do it restrict playstyle.

14 Likes

The new druid runes are amazing…

12 Likes

For the honest player yeah… but i’m willing to bet a lot of players buy gold. and if they want the “Classic” experience then they should probably not play SoD

11 Likes

No more GDKPs, let’s go! Hope it works blizz :+1:

47 Likes

Thats what im saying. it ruins the game, all u see all day long is GDKP’s hope they do this for Cata classic too.

14 Likes

I called it! In combat trap runes for Hunter. People are gonna QQ so damn hard.

12 Likes

You gonna fix garbage like Balance Druids just being able to global you for the event or not gonna bother and put in half effort like normal?

3 Likes

This is so dumb. GDKP was my favorite part of classic. Even if you didn’t get any loot, you at least got some gold.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for no more GDKP <3

44 Likes

I would really like to see the new engi recipes because right now it is going to be a massive loss of power to not have the tailoring/LW/BS gear.

3 Likes

Unsub. /10char

6 Likes