Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

Yup! Was first in the TP November 2023. I got the mount back in Wrath when I recruited my dad to play WoW. Great mount, I had it exclusive for over a decade so it’s nice to see others get to enjoy it too.

2 Likes

well the raf zehvra means nothingi dont have it but why cant bliz leave things in the past…

1 Like

”It’s been a long, long time
He’s had a while to think it over
In the end he only sees the change
Light to dark, Dark to light, Light to dark, Dark to light”

3 Likes

Ahhhh I dunno what I want!

The hand mount is cool and the harvest golem outfit. What texture are the “plates” on the armor supposed to resemble tho? On the thigh area. Is that leather? It looks metal but it’s also stitched together lol.

1 Like

where is my horse-sized duck mount blizzard, i am still waiting.

1 Like

The hand mounts are pretty cool. Don’t they remind you of the hand from Adam’s Family?

4 Likes

For sure… but it’s not even worth getting that gray one. Oof

1 Like

It is if you don’t have the better ones like you mentioned.

1 Like

Someone made a whole thread angry that the free mount is a recolor. One thing that’s certain about WoW forums: there will always be complaints.

1 Like

A little but I especially love the Rock Paper Scissors! Even on my own, I still think it’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Didn’t even realize it was a recolor. Even worse because this thing is garbo.

Gz to whoever is mad at this haha.

1 Like

The rest of year rewards can suck for all I care. I got my treasure gator.

2 Likes

Finally a month without all the flowers and butterfly wings that don’t fit in WoW.

2 Likes

I want to know this as well, I hope it’s a yes. Would love to get a blue post for confirmation. I got it in anticipation of playing a Sunfury Fire mage in TWW, but I always felt the red version of the mage set would be more appropriate for a warlock, because of the fel-corrupted mooncrystals. Also, MoP was when warlocks had the literal Glyph of Verdant Spheres.

1 Like

The worst of them all

1 Like

Now if I could tie Hand of Reshkigaal with Hand of Nilganihmaht I could create my own Warcraft themed PoD racer but with giant skeletal hands

:izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab:

2 Likes

This is okay but it feels a bit lackluster for those of us hoping for more chest pieces / pants that aren’t tubeskirts (shorts anyone?)

1 Like

Is the hand a ground mount?

1 Like

Oh neat! I can finally get a recolor of the hand mount without having to worry about going back and figuring out what I was missing for it in Shadowlands.

1 Like

This will make a cute edition to my collection and I need my Gnome on one of these :yellow_heart:

1 Like