Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

After all the suggestions for Halloween TP… a nice scythe would be amazing honestly.
Something like:

In a few colors would be amazing. Not a 1:1 of course but something similar.

Just a thought for next year Blizz, also maybe:

As a month completion mount next year? (Obviously I mean the carriage and Dreadsteeds, not Assistant Phineas)

1 Like

You guys really couldn’t have chosen a more boring mount reward. Good lord.

2 Likes

This is good! Gives us chicken tenders to spend on other things.

I wanted a cat though.

1 Like

YOU RANG?? Oh, you said GOOD Lord… well if ya ever need a Dark lord, here’s my summoning circle info, I’ll need some sacrifices.

Do you take really old politicians that have expired and been put in the dumpster? We have a lot of those.

1 Like

a maldraxxus green blanchy (shadowlands) pls

1 Like

That’s the neat part! There isn’t one. It’s an evergreen FOMO mechanic. Forget those old mechanics where you know exactly what you miss out on when you don’t participate or subscribe. Now with the trading post if you don’t stay subscribed (and playing if you don’t want only half the tender) you’ll be forever behind when you start buying items you want. And that’s by design too. Even if you do it every month you don’t have enough tenders to buy even a third of the stuff on in a given month (purposefully excluding the returning items cost too) so you’re constantly starved and kept all the more desperate not to miss a month.

Just more of the new player-first philosophy at the new post-SL listening to and learning from their mistakes Blizzard!

1 Like

What they should do is discount returning items so that players who missed out have a chance to sort of get some of what they missed when items return.

Something like 30% off the cost of returning items. Any less than 25% off and it wouldn’t be meaningfully helpful for anyone who’s missed any significant amount of time. On the other hand if it was higher than 40% you’d encourage a lot of people to almost never buy at full price. Blizz needs to think of returning items as the clearance rack.

It’s funny that the bonus mount resembles a octopus you have to work hard to collect items to get. The " Freeze an Item" option, doesn’t let you “replace it” with another item. Its literally frozen until you are forced to purchase it. Also, it bothers me that I want to purchase a mount that’s 800 and a ensemble worth the same amount, and I am forced to make only 1 selection of the two. You should make a system where you can purchase more tokens to purchase whatever you like. Just like you have currency purchases for Diablo, Overwatch, etc.

Please tell me you’re not planning on putting ALL 13 class ensembles and arsenals on the Trading Post in the same month next month. Please tell me they will be on 3-per-month rotation starting in November like last time. Because otherwise, that will be WAY too much stuff for one month, not even including the new stuff they’re adding.

Unless you’re planning on giving us all 5k bonus tender for the anniversary….

1 Like

Yes it does.

This is exactly what everyone said they didn’t want and should never happen when this feature was released.

I DO think they should allow you to earn more than 500 tender a month through gameplay, though, for those that want it.

So glad you cleared that up cause I am tired of assisting Phineas :rofl:

1 Like

seems like theres always at least 1-3 things Im interested in. Even those hoods and cloaks of various colors are enough to keep me buying…I can always find a character they look good on

1 Like

i have a hand mount and a jellyfish already, but the more the merrier! and i like the blue color scheme on the jellyfish.

also that scarecrow mog is insanely good, easy must buy right there.

No shade on the artists that made these items, and I think the list of available items is fine.

I just think the cool new unique outfit should be the Reward.

Recolors/repeats should be available for currency.

Feel like this would go a long way to create better feels about the TP.

2 Likes

Definitely spending again this month, damn it offer some of this stuff on the Shop already, i have the diving suit saved from the previous month but every time i think this will be the month i buy it, you have stuff I want that hits the restart button on my will to save tenders :rofl: or just lose the monthly earnable cap, the fact the ppl have THOUSANDS of tenders saved proves not everyone will want everything offered month to month. I consider myself a bit of a mog nut and I don’t want everything offered or maybe just have a shop buying option for whats offered month to month in the TP for a decent price, I don’t even think the “moral” gamers would have issue with that AND they can clown me for using real money for “free” stuff to feel better about themselves, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :v:t5:

Trading Post is pure and unfiltered FOMO, no question about it.

Naw I disagree, class restricted cosmetics are boring and uniform. I like the variety and if class identity was so important you would’ve been restricted to one weapon type from the beginning like lame a$$ FF14. That class restriction turned me off to FF14 along with the limited number of Transmog piece options.

If anything they should make it to where you can turn off the immediate facts about your character in game, such as your class & transmog under your characters name should have your level and “???” unless you unrestrict the ability of ppl to see it. :v:t5: