Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

But

So, you didn’t actually play the game to get the “play the game rewards”? I get that right?

And you’re complaining?

2 Likes

Same model, different color.

2 Likes

It’s named differently, so yes.

2 Likes

At least its a different color.

1 Like

I was just worried id get nothing

2 Likes

To be honest, I’m actually going to be bummed if they’re removing the Class restrictions on gear. Class-fantasy was a massive hit in Legion, and I genuinely miss the days of classes feeling truly distinct. With so much generic armor and Tier-lookalike gear, it doesn’t leave classes feeling like they have much identity to begin with. Making the 3piece sets agnostic would actually make them significantly less cool.

3 Likes

Don’t think these are ever going to make it into the game. A ton of datamined stuff never becomes available to players, especially skimpy stuff. The majority of which is reserved for NPC’s. Dragonflight actually had a lot (relatively speaking) of stuff like this only available for rare/quest mobs. For example, one of the rare elites that can spawn during a elemental storm, is a blood elf wearing an edited verion of a shaman tier set (forget which one) made to be very revealing.

Not to mention it has been almost 2 years since these was datamined, and likely even longer since they were made.

1 Like

I can see the excitement for the scarecrow transmog, I guess. It’s not for me. Good month to save tenders.

1 Like

Scarecrow is pretty sweet

1 Like

GOOD. The best ones should still be saved for the original achievements.

1 Like

When am i gonna start earning interest on all this unused tender. Hells bells nothing this month is worth it.

1 Like

Loving some of these rewards. Kudos to the design team. <3

1 Like

HEY! Octo :dracthyr_yay_animated:…b…er… :dracthyr_shrug:
oh well… maybe november will be better.
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:
Saves tenders…

1 Like

Will probably freeze that transmog ensemble and put the earned mount as a +1. Might save most of my tenders this month though. Doesn’t seem very spooky or hallows.

2 Likes

Solid month, I like the scarecrow set and those bow recolors.

1 Like

Oh my god… shoes.

2 Likes

Wowhead.

2 Likes

It’s the second time the Zhevra has been on the Trading Post.

1 Like

Yes, that Harvest Golem set will be mine… and mine alone.

ALSO THE UGLY BOOTS!

1 Like

Is it? Then I might already have it… Either way it’s another win and another step forward to the Swift Spectral Tiger.

1 Like