Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

So y’all drop this in October, and expect us to SAVE Tendies for November???

2 Likes

Some good stuff this month. Debating if I need another hand mount tho… I’ll probably get it hahaha

1 Like

"I guessth :sweat_drops: I’ll be Sth :sweat_drops:aving more tendiesth :sweat_drops:! "

~Salty Tender-Poors.

1 Like

Trading post is starting to get old when you only get 1000 trader’s tender a month and are lucky to buy maybe 1-2 items before you run out. Then if you froze an item, you can sit on it for months before you might have a month you can finally buy it. I have a RAF mount I’ve had frozen all summer I still can’t buy.

Getting to the point where I’m starting to not care about the trading post. It’s too expensive for the amount of tender you get monthly, and it’s worse if you end up missing a few months and can’t catch up. Where’s the catch up mechanic? I didn’t play Shadowlands and missed most of Dragonflight effectively missing the first 10 months of the trading post. I didn’t do my first trading post until November last year and will finally get the warden transmog next month. While I was subscribed despite not playing so I did get my subscription tender, I still missed out on the 500 for monthly activities. That’s around 5000 tender I missed out on that I can’t get back. I think I got some for October 2023 but not much since I had no idea what the trading post even was at the time. That’s not a tiny amount of tender missing with no catch up mechanic to earn it later. That’s 6x 800 tender items and 200 tender left over. That’s 25x 200 tender items. That’s a lot of items. That’s also 10 months of monthly rewards I didn’t get. While I managed to buy a few off the store when they popped up, they’re all clearly not going to return that way or they would have already. I also bought tender packs on the store when I saw them, but they won’t be offered in the future.

Missing 5000 tender and the monthly rewards are a LOT I missed out on because I wasn’t playing due to my brother’s death from COVID. That feels punishing, especially when I had a valid reason for not wanting to play a game for 3 years I used to play regularly with my mentally disabled now deceased brother. The trading post items are too expensive. I’d like to get the class ensembles, but sucks to be me. Guess I’ll have to settle on having the Remix knockoffs instead. I could have had the mount I froze all summer months ago if I could have caught up on the 5000 tender I missed out on for not playing those months. I could have had numerous mounts, ensembles, and pets, too. With the number of activities available every month and catch up mechanics already existing for things like conquest, catalyst charges, profession knowledge, etc, there’s not much reason tender shouldn’t have a catch up, too. There’s plenty of extra activities every month that can continue to award tender past the cap for those that missed out on prior months.

I’m a mount and pet collector, but it’s frustrating to have a month where the mounts and pets are over what I can afford, then throw in an ensemble I might actually want makes it even more irritating. I know I want the Sylvanas set coming out at some point, but I also want the grey/blue Varian gladiator one. If both are 800 tender and available the same month, I’m out of luck. If there’s a mount or pet that month, I’m really out of luck. Items also have no predictability to when they return. If I knew an item like a weapon is available in January and that it’ll roll back around every 3 months, I wouldn’t feel so frustrated not being able to pick it up NOW. I could better plan things out over the course of the year and maybe have some tender to buy that odd surprise item I wasn’t expecting. That still doesn’t alleviate knowing I’m out 5000 tender (other players are likely out even more than me) that I’ll never get back, though.

3 Likes

I like the scarecrow mog, that’s about it.

1 Like

thats a nice bow. but where are the class fantasy sets that cost 5k tender?

i got 12k

2 Likes

Question.

With the armor sets being updated to not be class specific will this carry over to their mop remix recolors or be trader specific?

4 Likes

This may be the most ridiculous post I have read. :smile:

1 Like

The crappiest one tho.

There are 5 and that ones the worst one.

1 Like

Buying the set, freezing the hand mount. Both must haves!

2 Likes

Where are all the “no mount rewards” whiners at 2 months in a row?

1 Like

You didnt get rewards because you weren’t here to earn them?

Do you think all new or resubbing accounts should just be mailed all the missing tenders? All rewards should just be handed over because you werent playing the game?

This is an absolutely insane post.

3 Likes

oh that is cool
Ensemble: Ragged Harvest Golem

1 Like

The monthly reward. Is this different than the mlunt you fished up in Zereith Mortis?

1 Like

Another Recruit-a-Friend mount on the Trading Post; we march ever closer to eventually seeing the Swift Spectral Tiger on there.

2 Likes

Everyone here should thank me.

My sub lapses on September 30th.
The items added to the Trading Post for October are clearly marketed towards me resubbing.

3 Likes

I don’t really care at this point. The thing needs an update in graphics.

2 Likes

The thing that makes me upset about this month’s options. The Krokul Battlescythe.

And yet I still cannot make a Krokul shaman.

/pout

1 Like

Still no bloodhunter set huh

1 Like

33 Items with a total cost of 5465 Tenders and we only get 1000… who da flock did the pricing or set the monthly amount o be just 1k? we should at least get half the total cost so we can really choose what we want

2 Likes