Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

Are you ever going to change the 12 month reward?

6 Likes

No, you have to like the thing I like, or you are wrong. WoW forum rule #2

4 Likes

Nice, an easy skip month so that I can save for the anniversary stuff. Just gonna get the tabard and scarf/cape combo as usual, and the “ugly” black (and maybe white) boots too since such simple shoes are a rarity.

3 Likes

You’ll be tender poor too.

1 Like

Confused about the “Class restrictions” bit.

Could you guys clarify?

2 Likes

Also, love the overall idea of the Harvest Golem-inspired sets, though kinda hoping we see additional recolors as well? I would love a version with purple “clothing” and orange “armor” on top of it, just to really lean into the Halloween look. Especially with the green eyes, I think that would look sick!

2 Likes

Looks like a save month for me. Buncha SL stuff that I have, but it looks good. Looking forward to seeing the cloaks and such for this month. Saving up for november

1 Like
Class Restrictions Lifted

Players will now be able to purchase these items with any class character to add to your transmog collection and any class that can wear or use that item transmog can. So, if you have a mail user, they will be able to wear any mail armor set transmog and if your class can use one-hand maces, you’ll be able to use any of the mace transmogs, etc.

Just for the sake of clarity because this reads a bit awkwardly to me, this means that we’ll be able to mog the “Shaman Krag’wa Disciple” armor on Hunters, and the “Warrior Champion’s Disemboweler” greatsword on Death Knights, etc., correct? Basically, it sounds like the class-exclusive tags are being removed from the Class Ensembles.

Will this also apply to the versions of the armor/weapons we earned in MoP: Remix?

2 Likes

Weird mount choice for Halloween.

Would have prefered that for another month and like broom or something Halloweeny for this month.

But I’ll take it.

5 Likes

Does the removal of the class restrictions apply to the MoP Remix recolors of these sets as well?

2 Likes

Rip, no sexy cat costume

5 Likes

Zoomin around on a Giant Jellyfish? Yes please!

1 Like

AcCcth :sweat_drops:ua1ly… everyone stop a moment and pay attention to me… I’m a bit underwhelmed. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I was hoping that the Eve’s Ghastly Charger would at least be in the returning list as I missed it last year :(.

Oh well, I guess I can save more tender. I’m over 17k, lol.

2 Likes

Another month of nothing interesting. Trading post is a dud. Booo, I say, Boooo!

2 Likes

hahaha, easy buy

1 Like

That outfit is going to be my new outfit for a while. And I’m glad more people will have the hand mounts now. Getting the Gold Hand was an amazing experience.

3 Likes

Does this apply to non-Trading Post items too?

1 Like

From what they said, I’m assuming they’re going to bring back the 3-piece “class sets” from last year, but they’ll be locked only to armor type rather than class. So the warriors can wear the pally set and vice versa.

My question is whether this will apply to ones that have already been bought, and the Remix recolors.

4 Likes

The jellyfish mount is pretty cool. I have a similar mount, but I’m happy to have another one like it as the monthly reward. As I said before, I’m usually happy with the monthly reward being either a mount, toy, or battle pet I don’t have. :octopus:

I already got the Zhevra from the last time it is on the Trading Post, but I’m happy to see it return for others to have another chance to get. It was near the top of my wishlist before, and I’m still very happy I got it. :zebra:

Think the only thing of particular interest I see on next month’s Trading Post is the Shalewing battle pet. I’ve been getting into collecting Battle Pets, so it’s likely I’ll add this one to my collection. :bat:

And as usual, I’ll post my wishlist for items I want to see on the Trading Post:

The main existing items I can think of off the top of my head are these Ogre related toys that came from the WoW TCG:

Still want playable Horde Ogres, of course, but I am trying to collect Ogre related stuff in the game. :japanese_ogre:

Cap’n Crackers is a Battle Pet I want to get someday. I was unable to get him from the Twitch drop, but I think items like that still get on the Trading Post now and then, so on my wishlist they go! :parrot:

As usual, I look forward to seeing the new Trading Post items and doing the monthly tasks to earn the monthly item. :moneybag:

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes