Gnomish Battle Chicken

Recently leveled up engi and picked up gnomish just for this item.

When I use it, the chicken just stands there. Doesn’t follow me. Doesn’t attack. It only starts doing something if you bring a hostile target right on top of the chicken.

The item is almost useless like this… Please fix.

9 Likes

Having the same issue. Would love a fix.

1 Like

same issues. apparently many other threads reporting the same problems. bump

1 Like

bump. please fix my chicken

2 Likes

I just vendored my chicken since it was useless.

bump minchar

I leveled engineering twice specifically for this chicken. A fix or at least an acknowledgment that blizzard is aware of the bug would be nice.

Would be amazing if they at least pretended to give a damn about classic.

I’d dare say its because its a Guardian, the Trinket from Timbermaw Hold probably does the same thing. At least the battle chicken squarks every so often, guardians are always in “Defensive” as appose to “Aggressive” pet type stance so it wont engage unless its engaged itself, problem is its basically passive unless its hit as appose to defensive like pets where it will assist you.

BUMP!!!please blizzard

1 Like

Keeping this bumped for all the Engineers who went Gnomish for this out there.

Problem persists 4 months later. Phases later. Blizzard doesn’t give a sh!t. continues raking in money. Isn’t the entire point of a subscription game and them funneling our money for them to SUPPORT THE PRODUCT?

2 Likes

Yea, I’ve noticed this as well. I’ve also made another Guardian AI bug report here: Guardian AI Bugged

Tested the battle chicken over the course of a couple of weeks. The big issue I had was out of approx 100 uses w/ the chicken staying up hitting my mobs for the full 1.5 min I had the buff proc twice. I remember Battle Squawk having a much higher proc rate.

And yes I had to pull the mobs to him. Seems about a 20 yards and it would engage.

It’s too bad this is a great buff for raiding.

attention please blizz… this can’t be hard to fix, can it?

It is if they aren’t aware that the problem even exists to begin with due to the fact that you could just about write anything here and it wouldn’t matter since administrators don’t pay any attention.

i still care

2 Likes

BUMP to this post