Gnomest! I am ready to join!

Besides the toes, the rest of them are so…stringy and grisly. Just not my cup of tea, I guess.

But the toes, maybe I’m just addicted to them, but it’s not a good day if I don’t have a fresh bucket of my favorite snack at hand.

/moo :cow:

Get my wonderful Gnome Spice. It contorts the body of a dead gnome into a pile of gnome toes. Easy peasy snack.

Edit: Ingredients are: fur, grass, tree bark, and raw bird oil

That’s gross. I mean… I have bathed in demon’s blood and… will give you indigestion like you’ve NEVER had before!

Something terrible is happening to the bodies of elves these days. Why are we so… small? Are our children taking up the fel?

uhhhh

you can’t be any worse than the lepers, talk about endless hours of regret

Oh how cute little gnomes wanting to be big bad demon hunters let me know when you hunt your first demon. :rofl:

1 Like

BTW my daughter has a male night elf. With covered eyes like that with horns. Anyone know how to give her wings. Make her day. She calls him the name the New Master race dh with mage power. She so cute for a 11 year old.

1 Like

Have you never had raw bird oil before? We take a fresh bird from the sky, rip it’s eyes out, mash them into oil. Then heal the bird with nature magic and send it on it’s way. Completely organic and natural

In demonic, my name means “imp wounder”. So… back off, pal.

1 Like

that’s uh… mildly unsettling

blizzard giving us a zen flight type glyph for DH wings would make my day too… sadly they only get them with glide and metamorph :frowning:

Brilliant! So long as countless worlds remain conquered by the legion and seething with demons we have a job to protect it. Protecting Azeroth is in all our best interests. However what really aren’t prepared for is the littlest demon hunter army <3 :slight_smile: Our very size makes us much harder to see and infiltrate demon forces.

Know that it doesn’t come easily and the very technologies we use to fight these deadly forces can be exceptionally deadly. I sure hope you are ready to sacrifice everything.

Yeah, trust me, fel hair dye is WAY worse.

PS: I wish the game would actually let me have fel touched hair. Spellchaser and Cruelzebub are also with us!

5 Likes

Don’t you mean knee off cause you are so small and cute to hurt my back.

1 Like

imp wounder? not imp slayer??? you have not sacrificed enough, my little chicken nugget

Ankle off for me. They are shorter than the squirrels that used to live in Teldrassil before the Nomi accident

Our fearless leader graces us with her presence!

EVERYTHING! I am SO ready!

I’M NEW! GIVE ME SOME TIME!

3 Likes

Gnome Demon hunters don’t just sacrifice everything. We make sure our sacrifice come out a very beneficial cost. For whenever a gnome demon hunter sacrifices his or her life to protect Azeroth, he or she needs to be sure that there is more value in doing that the remaining alive for other purposes. Critical thinking can help same many innocent lives. That is one of the hallmark differences of a goblin and gnome demon hunter from one of Illidan’s Illidari in that we can discover many creative solutions to others more perilous problems; That also that fact that we are basically a tinker and DH combined :slight_smile:

Munches on felcake

1 Like

thank you.

pokes in and provides a ‘grats!’ cupcake, then rushes away because I don’t belong here :smiley:

i think they also proc during eyebeam, which only lasts a couple seconds though, can experience them the longest amount of time by jumping and gliding off of a high spot like the pyramid in zuldazar or dalaran

get back in here and join in on the feast!

gnome dunk!

The Iron Horde would never have been a problem if the drop rate on their Bulwark of Azzinoth and matching faceplate had been as rare as the warglaives.

Some of them would still be running Black Temple weekly waiting for that gear to drop.