Gnomest! I am ready to join!

Gnomest! Where are you!? I’ve been looking for you, to join the Gnomish Illidari Forces! I am ready!

11 Likes

Have you sacrificed everything? What have you given?

6 Likes

d’oooh aren’t you precious

4 Likes

Lets eat it

2 Likes

hey hush there, we don’t eat gnomes! let’s treat him to a nice spa in our not-a-cauldon hot tub so he’s nice and ready to join his new friends <3

2 Likes

I have sacrificed EVERYTHING! All my mechanostriders are gone, I threw my toolbox off the edge of Mac’Aree! My family won’t talk to me because the fel I used to die my hair green smells worse than Gnomeregan radiation!

4 Likes

That last part has to be an exaggeration. Nothing smells worse than those knock-off Hulk gnomes down there in that irradiated city of yours :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got some nice not-onion bath bombs!

2 Likes

Are you crazy?? Of course we eat gnomes. Don’t mind play with the food, the increased stress spoils the meat.

I’m very impressed, you even gouged out your eyes in advance. That’s some hardcore dedication to the cause.

Awnnn couple gnome demon hunters, I approve this! :blush:

1 Like

You should eat rabbits instead. Gnomes bones are too crunchy and they are everywhere

Plus, only my special Gnome spice makes them taste just the right way

I mean… have you smelled fel?

We could move on to kal’dorei

1 Like

All shall fear us!

1 Like

I think my nose’s fel smellers were burnt out in legion to smell them anymore. Falling in those green lava pits tends to have that affect.

who needs gnome spice when you can just pluck them off the ground and eat them on the spot? we don’t got time for gnome spice

1 Like

You can borrow my spice anytime you like, heh heh

Ha-ha, you irradiated munchkins are funny.

1 Like

Yeah, trust me, fel hair dye is WAY worse.

1 Like