Gnomest! I am ready to join!

Gnome Demon hunters don’t just sacrifice everything. We make sure our sacrifice come out a very beneficial cost. For whenever a gnome demon hunter sacrifices his or her life to protect Azeroth, he or she needs to be sure that there is more value in doing that the remaining alive for other purposes. Critical thinking can help same many innocent lives. That is one of the hallmark differences of a goblin and gnome demon hunter from one of Illidan’s Illidari in that we can discover many creative solutions to others more perilous problems; That also that fact that we are basically a tinker and DH combined :slight_smile:

Munches on felcake

1 Like

thank you.

pokes in and provides a ‘grats!’ cupcake, then rushes away because I don’t belong here :smiley:

i think they also proc during eyebeam, which only lasts a couple seconds though, can experience them the longest amount of time by jumping and gliding off of a high spot like the pyramid in zuldazar or dalaran

get back in here and join in on the feast!

gnome dunk!

The Iron Horde would never have been a problem if the drop rate on their Bulwark of Azzinoth and matching faceplate had been as rare as the warglaives.

Some of them would still be running Black Temple weekly waiting for that gear to drop.

I’d definitely love more goblins and gnomes to do all kinds of goblin and gnome DH RP and other cool activities. We are mostly discord based so people form any realm can partake easily. This is the page that describes all about how the Gnomish Illidari Forces functions. Internally we are known as Felreaver Spy Syndicate.

~https://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Lillian_Felheart?venotify=created
This also goes into my backstory and the backstory of the Gnomish Illidari Forces. Probably will be very helpful to know.

1 Like

Goblins are welcome too? Awesome! I am going to try to get the glaives. I’d love to be apart of this at some point too if welcome, but I am more of a fel goblin right now.

Looks like there is a gnome DH uprising in progress. Bet you by next expansion gnome DH and maybe even goblin DH will be all over the place.

At least they have a reason to how more players. Have the fact goblins can not be monks. Gnomes and goblins are really lacking in the cool department

I’ll be honest, after the way BfA has been going story-wise, gnomes getting to be Demon Hunters wouldn’t even bother me half as much as some of the other stuff going on. It would at least be a good gameplay balance.

Well have to go belf hunting sometime. Show em who the real master race is!

Yeah you go do that. Here’s a nut you can use to through at their knees and break them.

Gnomes gnomes, please calm down for a second.

Submit your applications to either Akama (if he is all dark and glowy don’t worry about it) or Lady Stheno.

We are moving through as fast as we can with these applications. A hunter will be in contact with you if you make it to phase 1 of the interviews.

Remember, make sure EVERYTHING was sacrificed before applying!

2 Likes

Us pandas are too scared to be demon hunters. We might burn our fur off when doing laser eyes. Or we might even loose weight. Never make a panda loose weight. There would be millions of flying gnomes.

I sacrificed my bank account. What have you given?

1 Like

The introduction of fel technologies for use against weapons of the legion proves valuable. For witness I have maybe myself into living felflame. Try punting me and it won’t end well for you!

I will join fun gnome clubs.

I am fun Gnome.

You know what I just realized, if gnomes can be demon hunters, they can glide when I punt them! Which means they go further! Gnome DHs now!

Where are their horns? If they dont need horns im going to remove mine!

~https://i.imgur.com/JZMHB5G.jpg

You cannot see it in my profile picture. Have a look here and you see the horns I use.

Link works now.

You know what I just realized, if gnomes can be demon hunters, they can glide when I punt them! Which means they go further! Gnome DHs now!

Also means that we can avoid taking as much damage when falling.

2 Likes