Gnomes are taking over

The time of the Gnomes will soon be upon the world.

You’ll face our judgment and wrath for all the atrocities you have committed against us. Soon you’ll be groveling at our feet and begging for mercy.

Make your peace with whatever God you believe in for your time will soon come to an end.

You have been warned.

8 Likes

Ooooo, I feel a punting fest coming on…

4 Likes

Well, it is the only way you will not end up talking to our bellybutton.

I’ll put the baby gate up. Should keep you little buggers out.

11 Likes

Brother. I think you have some corrupted data. We’re not like King Mechagon, we don’t seek to take things over.

We can help our allies and protect our world and our individuality much easier with their help.

3 Likes

Brother Amps, we were told to keep our plans a secret. You will pay dearly for your transgressions.

2 Likes

Taking over… what exactly? If it’s the local Starbucks could someone bring me an ice coffee with an extra shot or two please?

If it’s the world, bleh. Already too much of a mess to deal with.

:cookie:

10 Likes

But you’re a Mechagnome… you don’t have feet.

You’ve got the far more superior, Mechanized Oscillating Base Integrity Locomotor Extremity, or, M.O.B.I.L.E.

5 Likes

oh don’t mind me, I’m just lacing up my Punting boots.

…you say something?

2 Likes

If those are shots of whiskey bring me some too. Wait are paladins supposed to drink… you know I don’t care.

Light forgive me for I am going to sin.

1 Like

Gnomes are great! I adore Gnomes, especially as they are presented in WoW.

I will say a prayer to the Goddess for you, though. I think your circuit board has a loose wire.

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

A couple Troggs and you short stacks will roll over and play dead. We aren’t worried.

That’s a Mechagnome, not a Gnomeregan Gnome. You might want to be more careful. I’ve heard they can take off your head and put it in a jar, and it’ll still be alive…

Those tin plated freaks are one diaper shortage away from extinction.

1 Like

Mechagnome would be even easier. Just shuffle your feet on the carpet a bit then zap them. Static electricity is hell on circuitry.

I don’t know, I think-

-A buzzing sound follows a twitching motion as Crowngarde’s eyes light up with LED.-

“We are the Mechagnomes. Your organic and industrial distinctiveness shall be added to our own. You shall acclimate to service us. Defiance is Trivial.”

2 Likes

I have never understood the WoW community and their obsession with making fun of Gnomes, especially when those doing the making clearly don’t even know the lore behind them.

You leave the Gnomies alone, meanies!

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

What’s the point of having forgiveness if there’s nothing to forgive?

:beers:

Make sure you put those outlet covers up and be ready to touch up the baseboards and kick plates.

Yeah. Cows don’t wear shoes.

1 Like