Gnomes are taking over

This thread pleases me.

1 Like

I’m alright with this. The gnomes will do a better job of leading then Horde Peace Council and pretty boy Anduin. Just don’t make us gravel at your feet, we would have to gravel by laying down.

Oh I see you’re well versed in our components. Always good to see others take an interest.

4 Likes

It’s long overdue.

Let’s start by killing the elves,all future allied race slots belong to the gnomes!!!

Gnomes, lol. The sound of their bones breaking reminds me of stepping on roaches.

I didn’t know gophers could speak! :open_mouth:

Oh well… A punt here and there will solve that problem…

Oh, a Mechagnome Death Knight.

Yall… seriously don’t want to punt a Mechagnome Death Knight.

It will break your bones on your foot.

1 Like

Oh a bunch of Gnomes all in one place? Nice I was needing someplace to load up with my favorite Great Sea Catfish bait.

Gnomes… it’s time I told you the truth. The mobs have been playing all along because they thought you were cute and small.

It might not always be this way :wink:

You’ll hurt your hoof if you try to punt a Mecha Gnome with your Hooves.

Offers you a Golf Club

Try this instead.

It’s so adorable, look at it! It’s like that Mother’s Day episode of Futurama where Bender’s talking card turns evil and wants to rise up against the humans, awww.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not.

However, I will accept your offer on the grounds that I just had my hooves done.

I wouldn’t want to damage my pedicure.

1 Like

oh, yesh! :slight_smile:

surprised you managed to finish your statement without being punted across the room.

:popcorn:

uh, which world?

It’s possible that the Lich King’s attempts to animate him damaged his circuitry. A well functioning Mechagnome Death Knight will check to make sure that his circuitry is doubly reinforced against blood and ichor.

1 Like

I have problems managing my own fridge. I wouldn’t trust myself with the world.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhemmmmmmmmmmm I like to apologize to those who were subject to the ranting of the defective OP. Sadly his Binary. Recovery. Accelerator. Intellect. Neuralyzer. AKA Brain is malfunctioning again we have tried at the Ebon Hold to reset it but it keeps failing. And last time we had to have 2 Night elves bash him into the wall 6 times before it reset.

At this point were just thinking of sending him back for new brain so he stop blathering on.

1 Like

See, the Lich King is not an engineer that fixes circuits.

But this character’s pilot is. :slight_smile:

You’ll break that Golf Club.