Gnomes and Goblins

So what would happen if Gnomes and Goblins formed their own society and combined their technologies? Oh and maybe some Dwarves too?

Transformers?

3 Likes

Well Gnomes irradiated their own city and anything Goblins build have a 50% chance of exploding.

So they would almost certainly end up nuking themselves.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Which would obviously lead to…

/moo :cow:

8 Likes

Okay, that’s just awesome.

There’s 2 major issues with your idea:

1-> Goblins society.

2-> Goblins technology.

3-> Goblins.

1 Like

Can I mate with nice young gnome and build a future with him?

2 Likes

Dwarves rule anyway…

2 Likes

Didn’t the gnomes reclaimed their city?

I think they have part of it back but some of it remains irradiated.

2 Likes

We currently have a giant sword in the middle of Azeroth. My suggestion is a Gnome/Goblin amusement park with a racetrack.

7 Likes

No.

Planet cracking explosions? Yes.

1 Like

Goblins are the progeny of Gnomes and Murlocs, We really shouldn’t encourage mixing things up further.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good idea…

I’m assuming you’ve never been to gnomergan? The gnomes would never admit it but there deep in the city gnomes and goblins lived in harmony. Giving birth to what are now known as “Leper Gnomes” for they are not diseased simply half goblins. But the racist gnomes in their shame contaminated their own city with a bio-weapon to purge all goblin life. This killed all the goblins and made the half goblins “leper gnomes” very sick. They then quarantined their former city.

1 Like

:robot: :rightwards_hand:

6 Likes

I forget how it was done, maybe throwing a bottle at one side, but you can instigate a brawl between them. :smiley:

3 Likes

Might ruin your reputation. :camera_flash::robot:

The matter of this gnome that has been hired by the Venture Company has caused a bit of a stir in Undermine. The trade princes do not approve of Razdunk’s consorting with this Gerenzo.

Riddlevox has asked me to take care of the problem, and I’m sure he was instructed to do so by one or more of the trade princes. Of course, the Director didn’t tell me that. Let’s just say I have a hunch.

Whatever the case, Gerenzo must be removed, and it would be a fitting test to have Fizziks take care of him.

This, however I wonder what their offspring would be like. We already have a gnome and goblin couple in game from BfA. Who knows maybe their offspring will be greater than the two races, or far worse like an eldritch horror.

Look. Everyone is batting around the issue. I will say it.

We need mechagoblins.

3 Likes