Gnome Heritage Armor Eligibility

I thought of this a few weeks ago and just wondering about it…

I have 2 Gnomes, 120 and their Exalted with Gnomeregan… but my mage was my free 90 boost and my hunter was my free 100 boost.

I wanted say they’re ok with the amount of time that has pass, but I am wondering if they will be able for the questline on Tuesday.

From what I understand you just need to be exalted with Gnomeregan and level 120 to do the quest.

2 Likes

Doesnt using the boost disqualify.

Not that I was aware of. I believe the allied races had that disqualifications.

2 Likes

Fair enough wasnt sure if it applied to non allied races guess the OP will know on tuesday.

Core races dont have any restrictions besides being 120 and exalted (tauren might have to be far enough in the war campaign) other than that you can have them boosted or race changed and still get the heritage armor.

3 Likes

My Blood Elf was boosted to 90 (when she was an Orc), race changed to Blood Elf, Exalted with Silvermoon City, and was able to unlock the Blood Elf heritage armor. Core races only need to be 120 and exalted with their capital city to be eligible for the questline.

6 Likes

There is going to be another requirement for the Tauren and Gnomes. They need to complete the War Campaign quest “Stay of Execution” as well. That can be done on any character/faction. You don’t need to rush through the new story-line. According to that page it will not be available right away.

2 Likes

I’m so confused. WoWhead said that requirement was only for Tauren.

The asterisk comes after “Tauren” but nothing says it only applies to Tauren. It also says they will not be available until “shortly after” the launch of Rise of Azshara. That would mean they likely won’t be available this week.