Gnoll Playable Race

Imagine a chunky boy Prot warrior. Just smashing stuff and taking name. All while laughing at it manically lmao.

I will insta re roll

2 Likes

Gnolls - horde. Yes.

Not going to lie: if we get gnolls, my vulpera warrior is getting a race change day one.
Poor character. Already been a pandaren on the Horde, faction changed to Alliance for a time as a night elf, then back to Horde as a vulpera.

Of course, assuming there’s a heritage armor, I suppose I would need to level another alt… XD

Or hell, as much as I love Lilus as a vulpera, she might get the race change if gnolls had DKs (highly doubtful IMO, but at the same time I could see it)

Yes, that’s a problem they have slept on. You can’t even use the claws as melee attacks. The Worgen-fantasy is extremely underutilized.

It’s not about preference but that you’re a second rate customer and Alliance-players have been conditioned into believing this. It’s sad. You deserve a bit better than just humans in different sizes.

I totally agree with this. I was shocked when we didn’t get Kyrians for Alliance and Venthyr for Horde.

Give us Gnolls!

Why would they go to azeroth when their whole reason for existing is in the realms of death?

1 Like

I wasn’t because that would’ve made no sense whatsoever.

Gnolls for the alliance!

I like how we just sort of threw in the sethrak origin as a race of titan constructs that got turned to flesh, who probably ended up wandering out of the titan constructs in their desert and striking out on their own.

But then why isn’t there a quest chain where we explore that. more? Hopefully it’s because their saving it for later and it’s not just on the cutting room floor.

1 Like

Could even make the female body larger than the male.
It’d be different and a nod to real hyenas.