GM: "Don't use *HARDWARE* input broadcasting to multibox, either, if you care about your account."

I didn’t lie at all.

It’s 2021. Every company is offshoring. This is the world we live in. Your account appeals and mine go to the same person.

Like most low-cost customer care they reached for the canned answers for the first three times. The final one told me, quite reasonably, that if hardware mimicked the function of software then Blizzard’s decision to go after input broadcasting because of automated gameplay would not be stymied just because it was hardware.

And go right ahead and file a ticket of your framing and see if you get the avatar of Metzen to answer you. Get these folks (not forum moderators) who interpret and enforce Blizzard’s rules to tell you clearly Hardware Input Broadcasting is fine.

So you are a multiboxer?

They don’t. Guess what they have more than one person.

Nah, I don’t make tickets on things like this because I know GM’s aren’t correct all the time. That isn’t what I meant when I said I sent an email.

1 Like

yeah and a line GM who actually interprets Blizz policy (not forum customer support) believes otherwise. You keep on hardware input broadcasting, if that’s what you choose. There’s more than reason enough to report the ones I see.

This isn’t the Blizz of old. There are no live GMs and it’s all log reading and email templates. As long as enough people tolerate them, costs will continue to be cut. Feel free to try find a GM and post their perfectly worded (non-template) validation of hardware input broadcasting here. Grasping at their broken English to somehow imply that these are not the people who answer tickets and who decide if your account action stays or not is quite piteous.

Oh yeah? And why was it flagged? And how many accounts did you flag it on?

In MoP I’d have ignored you and every other expac until now. You’re no steel-willed colossus of integrity, you’re just someone unwilling to accept that a line GM has clarified that they see no reason why hardware input broadcasting should be allowed if software isn’t.

But why take my word for it? Why don’t you frame a ticket the way you like and get the validation that you want from the people who uphold or reverse account actions?

when did I say I was ? I asked a GM if I can use a specific device to do hardware input multiboxing and when I got a canned response I followed up until I could get an answer from a GM that no, I shouldn’t do it if I cared about my account.

eh even if you know some big noise who can nuke this thread from orbit, go ahead, not scared of your threats and silencing this will do absolutely nothing to change the fact that you know and everyone who’s read this thread knows that at least some line GMs who review account action appeals feel there’s zero difference between hardware input broadcasting and software input broadcasting.

When you send your email to get me banned will you send them email from more than one account? Just for perfect irony y’know.

2 Likes

I got my verification from the actual BLUE POST ON THESE FORUMS. I dont waste ticket times asking questions that have already been answered.
Having said that you and I will never see eye to eye on this. Blizz will decide in the end and we’ll just have to deal with it. Im off to work. Peace

I didn’t flag it at all because I was too late to the party.

you kept saying you didn’t want to risk the account so yes you implied you were a multi boxer so it becomes easy for people on that end just to give you the safe answer even though they don’t know it.

what makes you think the people answering the tickets are the people handling the appeals on this?

I never sent an email to get you banned - that is called an assumption.

Can’t imagine why boxers get such a bad rap :rofl:

that’s entirely in your head. I asked a GM if I could use specific hardware and said that I don’t want to risk my 14 year account. I never lied about anything nor did I imply that I was already a multiboxer.

And what does it matter if I’m a multiboxer or a RPer? If you’re so confident about the rules, go ahead, file a ticket from one of your new accounts asking them if the there’s any issue using the hardware you’re using to input broadcast.

For all your threats and bravado, I have the feeling you won’t because you don’t want to hear a clear no from Blizz that you can’t do it and you’ll ignore contradictory information and accept as valid only that which confirms your position.

What makes you think that they’ll kick your appeal upstairs to some sort of council of the multiboxer sages with Ph.Ds in English? There’s no evidence showing that those are separate in Shadowlands. Try your luck

So what kind of email did you send?

oh please…

I told you I don’t make tickets on this kind of stuff and why.

Aren’t you curious now?

there is no evidence to indicate they get the lowest paid people to handle appeals.

You’re conscience shouldn’t be clear, multiboxing is cheating, its literally pay to win. All multiboxing needs to be banned ASAP.

1 Like

The makers of a game define the rules and it is in black and white that multiboxing is NOT cheating and is allowable.

Far too many people in NA seem to want to make their own reality and it is really causing problems and needs to stop.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint you but my conscious is very clear. Blizz says im not a cheater just you with your fake moral outrage. Try harder hater.

lol, no. you are comparing apples to oranges.

lol at your totally baseless trolling that I was lying. It’s the truth.

more like laughing at boxers getting mad at being reported for ToS violations trying to silence relevant information by getting threads nuked.

When did I say they were the lowest paid people? That’s the second time you’ve taken as stated something that’s clearly not been stated. Sensing a pattern here.

you are paying to win so you are a cheater, sorry to disappoint you. try harder cheater.

I never said YOU said they were the lowest paid.

And this is multiple times you have made assumptions about what IS being said and then were insulting.

Blizz makes the rules not you and your little imagination. Spin it however you want. Im not breaking any rules. Keep trying though.

I don’t have to, there is no spin, you pay to win, that is cheating. Keep trying though.

What did i win?

1 Like

Why bring it up then other than to troll?

You’re the one talking about how there’s no evidence to show they are the lowest paid. And while I’ve made zero insults at you, you’ve made an implicit threat to have my post removed “in a day or so”

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/gm-dont-use-hardware-input-broadcasting-to-multibox-either-if-you-care-about-your-account/827415/220

An unfair advantage over normal players.

WOOOHOOOO!!! I won World of Warcraft. Im out the door for work. Goodnight losers and fellow “winners”.

1 Like