Glyph of Jab - Turn Tiger Palm into a Weapon Ability

I don’t like Tiger Palm. Something about its sound effect and visual… it’s really unsatisfying to cast. I’d love to see a glyph that turns Tiger Palm back into Jab - the original filler ability the spec had in Mist; Jab was the only ability in our toolkit that used our weapons, it was cool!

10 Likes

Since about mid BFA i’ve been putting this suggestion at least once a patch through their suggestion system, no clue if anyone takes those into consideration but i would really love to see it happen.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome, would love to see it.

I’ve been asking for this for years, but I have a sinking feeling Blizz people don’t read the forums anymore : /

Been asking for this for years. It was fine when BOK and TP were used alongside Jab but tiger palm constantly being spammed looks and feels weird.

4 Likes

It would be nice to have some ability that either uses the weapon for attacking, or uses the weapon attack animation. I did all this farming for this red scythe, and all it does is sit on my back. >:(

1 Like

Honestly, I think it would be awesome to have a glyph that turns Fists of Fury into a series of blurred spear/staff thrusts if you have a 2H equipped.

1 Like