Glaives absolutely bis for arms warriors in p3!

Maybe in nerfed content. There are plenty of bosses that could wipe you pre-nerf right down to 1% and there will be again, especially in SWP.

Well hopefully our one arms warrior can carry us through!

1 Like

Personally, imho, from my experience, from data collected…everyone hate locks

sorry

2 Likes

kebab won boys

1 Like

Blizzard should just remove glaives from the game. Last thing we need is for the two most selfish classes, including the one class that completely ruins PvP for everyone else, to be allowed to also have legendary weapons.

2 Likes

People need to get over their warrior jealousy. This isn’t vanilla anymore.

1 Like

Glaive is clearly a hunter weapon, lol.

1 Like

2 of the 4 people in guild, on my Mt. Rushmore of floor tanks are Warriors.
They get hit by a lot of stuff.

1 Like

I’m a Holy pally, what’s a mana bar?

Get better warriors

As a paladin you don’t even know what HPS is… You are there for a blessing, otherwise you would be a shaman

FFY, Warriors had their time in the sun, time to put on the shield like good bois.

warriors are only the best dps when they are supported by heroism swaps and a group that has all engineering. without this they are pretty trash and raids should only bring 1 arms for the debuff if they arent stupid.

the amount of dps on other members of the group you throw away to fully support a warrior to be able to “pump” is comical. helping a warrior to do good dps hurts the raids overall damage output . sad to cater to one person at the expense of your raid rip

This is just corny.

Not really.

glaives are good for fury and prot warriors .

Blizzard needs to add Hunters to useable list and make the weapon procs work with ranged attacks.

Then the debate would be solved.

3 Likes

Prepare the gold and go to gdkp then.

100% this.

Then I can use glaives and Thoridol.

This is 100% false

the best melee dps group is

1 Feral
1 Enhance
1 Fury War
2 BM hunters

This group maximizes to the best potential the dps of every individual class in it, nobody is sacrificing for the other.

still bis!