Gladiator warrior will be good in p3

being deep prot, you will have:

• HoJ on 45s cd
  • improved shield bash, the best interrupt in game
  • 13s disarm
  • can use berserker’ rage without taking extra damage in zerker’s rage
  • can use retaliation without stance dance
  • shield slam hits for decent dmg with a purge effect on it.
  • bonus block to tank physical dmg dmg
    All and all, I think gladiator war will be good in p3 pvp. It has weak burst dmg but It offers an insane amount of cc
2 Likes

Don’t forget revenge stun

1 Like

And then deleted with a Nuke from long range before you can get close.

5 Likes

You’d run warbringer, and hit them with a 3 second silence or stun.

3 Likes

you’d hit them with a 200 damage auto and not have the rage after the shield slam for anything else.

Shield slam is also a 6 second lockout, you are not getting massive value from the silence.

Glad wont have the damage to kill anyone before it runs out of tools because it wont have the rage.

6 Likes

Well I never said glad stance would be strong, just that warbringer solves the issue of closing gaps.
Also the 3 second silence has value against mages, who aren’t always casting and will blink your stuns.

Yeah it’s going to be like a fly buzzing around your ear. It can’t seriously harm you, but it can be annoying. Glad stance will do horrible damage because Shield Slam doesn’t scale hardly at all.

3 Likes

Charge, swing

Shield slam

Enrage, devestate, free SS

SHIELD SLAMMMMM

1 Like

its gonna be decent, but for none of the reasons listed

That’s about 800 damage total in 5 globals.

4 Likes

no it will not :expressionless:
none of this utility matters when you die to 2-3 spells and hit like a wet noodle.

3 Likes

Firstly, we don’t have the correct numbers of glad war capable of.
Secondly, glad war will be able completely lock-out his target with his myriads of cc.

I play tauren, so its warstomp melee swing stun waddle away charge back in shield slam

Shield slam doesn’t scale well in classic. Glad Stance damage will be bad. The warrior will annoy his target until he dies, which will be just as fast as they do now.

4 Likes

Provide proof of the doom with statistics please.

You know, the stuff you cannot possibly know about :slight_smile:

I’m happy you’re excited about Glad Stance, but It will not be good. It might be okayish in group pvp when you have a ton of support. But in that scenario I’d rather just have someone who actually does damage.

None of the abilities that made Glad Stance really good when it was first introduced are the same in Classic. They Do. Not. Scale.

3 Likes

you can use devastate as a filler. Being in glad stance, you don’t get penalty -10% damage reduced from defensive stance and get 10% dmg increase from glad stance.
Devastate is super cheap for deep prot and has decent dps on top of boosting physical attacks on the target.
As I mentioned, we have no correct numbers of glad stance capable of. And I think it will be able to dish out decent sustained dps on top of its monstrous cc.
If you are all about burst and dps, then glad warrior is not the choice for you.
Rogue is notorious not for its dps or burst but because of its cc.

So? I was slamming people in the dome at 60 with the aq 20 epic shield off bug boy and they werent enjoying life.

This will make that even easier.

Shield bash, charge warstomp disarm intercept.

They gunna get it good.

I cant wait for all the people cry to nerf gstance =)

You’re comparing what you did as an era warrior to sod………………………

/thread