Gladiator titles are account wide

It doesn’t seem to be account wide anymore. I haven’t played for most on BFA and I could use my Gladiator title on my Monk ealier (achieved it in 2014), but I couldn’t use the title on any other class.

As of right now, I can use the gladiator mount on any toon but I can no longer use the Gladiator title on the monk

Wait what if I read this correctly is it just currently bugged? So you ARE able to use it on “any other toon”?

English is not my mother tongue sorry. I will try to explain it better.

3 hours ago, I could only use the Gladiator title on my Monk that I earned the title with in 2014. It was not available on my other monk, my paladin, my priest or any other alt. The gladiator mount was available on every toon.

Right now, the gladiator title is not available on any toon.

I’d disagree on that. The game wasn’t even trying to balance 2v2 and 5v5 arena modes in the past so the idea of “skill” isn’t as favorably measured because there is no attempt of balance at all in what is being played, I mean if you weren’t playing a fotm class and comp and achieved a good rating back then I guess you could be an exception, I’ve met multiple arena masters with no 2700 and they just don’t play like them just my experience as of this last xpac

Looks like it was a bug.

Checked my alt that i have gotten glad on in the past and it doesn’t have the title now.

Mounts are def account wide though.

1 Like

i just checked too and I don’t have the title anymore on alts, maybe they hotfixed? on the ptr it was def across all my chars

It’s in the patch notes that it (Gladiator) is account wide from previous arena seasons. Guess no one reads anymore lol

1 Like

omg is this r1 gladiator vindi??

1 Like

Correct, it clearly says All Gladiator mounts and titles, including those from previous seasons,

It was a patch note I’ve been looking forward to and has been working fine on PTR all along. Must be currently still bugged.

4 Likes

I have heard it was a miscommunication from the dev’s with that post.

Tbh I think it’s better that you have to earn glad every season.

Arena is hard core lacking rewards and a perm glad title would take away one of the few remaining things people play for.

2 Likes

Ya it’s just different from case to case. I’m just saying I know people from MOP who only got 2.2 in MOP that were/are WAY better than some 2.7 players last season

Crisis averted.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer.

I think it is better like that, but I enjoyed rocking my Gladiator title since I am plenty aware I won’t get an other any time soon :stuck_out_tongue:

bless

2 Likes

Its not real gladiator anymore anyway so who cares yolo

1 Like

If u could not disrespect my glorified rival mount I’d rlly appreciate it

2 Likes

my bad brother

1 Like

he’s still at the mercy of his bosses just like every other job. it’s not like they hired him as game director

1 Like

I feel like more people would participate in arenas if the title was account wide. Even if it’s only for a season or two if they wanted the title.

1 Like

Yet rbgs have been a dead bracket for years @arleianda people get their perma title(s) and move on.

It should be class based account wide for r1/glad mounts being account wide is fine for collections. Gladiator being season based can give something for people to strive to obtain. I.e r1 or the ability to wear the title.
Tldr: It gives activity to the ladder

2 Likes