Glad Stance is Back!

Been playing my Glad stance build and happy they soft inserted it into DF. The only reason I been playing is to do some big damage with a Shield. I know technically I’m Prot but…if you read between the lines you will find Glad stance.

So if you are unhappy with Arms/Fury cause lack of damage or utility consider playing Prot/Glad.

https://imgur.com/a/MWTbZ9r

2 Likes

GJ man

My best BG playing ENH was 11MIL DPS with 7MIL heal so far in EOTS.

Really impressive damage and healing.

1 Like

Very nice!

Thanks! Yea was a good BG had 2-3 on me at all times just picking them off with big Shield Charges and Shockwaves. Shield Slam can slap too if you got Outburst up and also got great bleeds.

Had a 127k Shield Charge.

Well im glad they can actually have window for damage because in solo shuffle it suck when your pair with a tank that survive but ain’t gonna get that kill you know to actually win the round.

I think most tanks damage got buffed across the board before launch so should have kill pressure. For Prot all their damage comes from synergy with last key nodes that you couldn’t get in Pre Patch.

Happy for you abomb.

1 Like

So what is the build?

You wat? Are we playing the same game?

When it jacks up SQ expect a nerf.

I actually laughed when It was? Brain & then Thugbear that brought heat to 3v3, and esp WAC…

Ain’t happening again…too much hate to deal with on their end.

Arms has been a meme so far. Fury is decent though and most Arms rerolled to that. Just saying there is another choice.

To be fair Prot War is the only Tank that has ever had competitive functional comps that played like a Dps. Most tanks should be built more like Prot War. From the days of African turtle cleave to Man Cleave. Prot War had comps and fits into Solo Q better than any other Tank.

I got some more fun. First a hard fought match 13mil dmg then just a fun one where I was 2 tapping some people. I’ll probably do a build in the warrior forums. Bring back some nostalgia of when I did the 6.1 Glad stance one.

https://imgur.com/a/YucxvCp

Arms is only a meme because it isn’t as insane as Fury. It’s still leagues better than Enh/Ret

Arms is one of the worst Dps specs. Which is fine they were dominant for awhile. I’ve seen 1 Arms warrior in DF. Everyone knows not to bother.

I’ve been spam queing skirms all afternoon, I’ve seen plenty and their only downside seems to be a lack of self sustain which is how NON HYBRID dps should be in the first place. Just because rogues/DH/DK/etc. can literally heal back to full from 5% multiple times doesn’t mean it’s right.

Ahhh haven’t seen any really in BGs the ones I have they flop over and aren’t noticeable.

Ehhh sorry but their damage is terrible. Arms is a solid D tier. They just don’t bring anything except MS which isn’t unique. Most have rerolled and thats why the warrior forums have a plethora of threads saying how bad they are.

Again it’s ok that arms is D tier for awhile.

Yeah arms clearly needs MOP second wind back, been lack lustre since.

1 Like

Love seeing players play something that isnt FotM and have success. GJ man!

1 Like

You should be perma banned from the forums for typing this garbage

6 Likes

Huh what?

Bro you’re cooked

1 Like

wheres my 300k damaging ability because i weak aurad some procs and pressed csmash

1 Like

Enhance Unplayable meme stonks rising