Giving blood elves a black skin tone is a bit lazy

I would also like lore as to why sand trolls are now friendly all of a sudden so we can make them. Does that also make me racist, or is that limited to the more human races?

2 Likes

and why the damned wildhammer are no longer slightly taller and physically stronger than ironforge dwarves.

Those two lines still hold true though… Since they aren’t purple skinned…

Is this for real?

That’s one guy… If someone gave you a black eye would that apply to the whole race?

Wdym? Dath’remar wasn’t the only non-skin colored Highborne and the book says ALL the exiles turned pale skinned.

Anyway, someone kindly gave me a lore source for dark skin elves. Thanks community!

Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects, published in 2011.

So giving in to player demands is “a bit lazy”? That one’s new.

You did not need to necro the bait thread for this.

I want my kyrian orc to be blue.

I mean they sit in the sun all day, they literally praise it

the fact that they werent already darker skinned is something I just chalked up to bad writing and bad science

skin cancer must be an epidemic in blood elf society

I had a notification. I replied to the notification.

Op,and so are sunspots in the sun.

No it isn’t. I think having Black Skin Blood Elves and Void Elves is pretty good and original.

The only race I disagree with getting black skin tones are mechagnomes. Just mechagnomes, not regular gnomes, etc. Literally just mechagnomes.

They’ve LITERALLY BEEN UNGROUND FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. They got zero sunlight. They’d be the palest things ever on this planet.

And they were given the black skin tones