Give Worgen Tails

You would have to catch me first.

/casts rescue ability, carries you to boss mechanic fire on floor and zips away

nyeeheehee

1 Like

Druids are faster than shamans so thatā€™s easy now answer the question why not. What reason do you have for limited options on a race?

Because I said so.

Bruh you donā€™t even need to rescue me into stuff.
Iā€™ll eat the aoe and then ankh.

So we can report you for trolling. Funny I thought you were a space goat. Oh well enjoy your 3 days.

Youā€™re being a lil goofy itā€™s just an opinion we have a lot of them

Cool beans, reporting me wonā€™t get you your tails however.

And when we get them Iā€™ll enjoy showing it off.

1 Like

Youā€™re literally just posting to be toxic at this point, why donā€™t you just clip-clop along there friend.

To who?
Me? But that would require you to be geared enough to get into my groups. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

If worgen get tails I might main one. I want to be " s a v a g e " and " w i l d "

Imagine thinking my druid is my current main.

Public forum, where Iā€™m allowed to post what I feel in regards to the topic, insofar as it isnā€™t outwardly hateful.

And I donā€™t feel that worgens need tails ever. Would make them look more dumb than they already do.

1 Like

Itā€™s not such a stretch. This is technically my main but I am extremely casual

You saying they arenā€™t good enough to be in your groups is relevant to the topic, how?

That was me firing off with a quip.
Like Iā€™m going to stare at worgen rear when they get tails. Nooo thank you.

Itā€™s really devaluing anything else you say. Youā€™re just coming off super petty and harsh.

Oh no my words are being devalued to a bunch of people who I am probably never going to encounter in game.

Oh no whatever will I do.

Oh wait I know.
Iā€™ll flaunt my tail as I actually have one.

You literally just said you werenā€™t trollingā€¦ Trolololololol