Give Worgen Tails

Citation needed for exact words.

I mean you play a want to be D&D race. Out of all the races in the game Draenei are the most out of place in wow but we don’t say you look terrible cause stooping to childish insulting others don’t help your case any.

I play Drae because they’re shamans, and I like how enh performs.

Here ya go, remember now, you’re the one who said it would be related to the topic; which for clarity is simply whether or not Worgen should be allowed the option of tails.

according to marrian webster, quip is short for quippy from the latin word quippe which means “to be sure” and often said sarcastically.

Sure SMH

show me an NPC in Azeroth in Worgen form with wolf tail. Sorry typo.

I will wait.

I did say exact words.
And I also said my piece on why worgens shouldn’t get tails.

And I have a tail, unlike them.

1 Like

And I said you’re devaluing your initial point with being a troll and you’re better off moving on. So thanks for proving mine.

there is none. that’s why we are asking for it lol silly goose

Oh no I’m devaluing my point to nobody.
Whatever will I do.

Time to shake tail.

Clearly not make any genuine friends. I tried, some people just refuse to have social intelligence.

Kul’tir are shamans too. So are dwarves.

well then it appears we have reached an ideological impass.

Waffles are clearly better than pancakes

Finally some one who gave me a straight answer.

So now on what bases are you asking ?

I told them Orcs have customization to keep backs straight because Original Thrall was straight-backed.

So we have Vulpera in race with tails, you cant play that ?

Oh no I have those too amazingly.

Man Kul’tiran would’ve been nice when I made this shaman but considering that was like…WOD…
Dwarves are weird - them being shorter gives me headaches. It’s why I’ll never roll a gnome either.

Like I said we can just report the troll and ignore her. It will be funny to see her turn red.

Exact citation needed from said “friends”

Nah.
I ain’t waking them up for this lol.

Though the one who is awake rn is in the living room playing pokemon.

No he wasn’t. I literally showed you his model.

yea ok !

10/char