Give Worgen Tails

Yea try Google.

I mean I’ve told him ten times that the original worgen had tails and he’s straight up ignore that. Anything you show him is just getting the plugged ear treatment.

No. It’s your point. You do it. Where did you find this information? It doesn’t exist and you can’t prove it. Invalidates your entire argument.

Ah, the sounds of goalposts moving, I do so love it.

Again, with your theory, Anduin is supposedly the harbinger of plate-wearing, sword-bearing Priests and also the existence of class-changing since, well, that’s what he does.

There was no Tauren NPC that showcased new Mages. Just like, right now, there aren’t any Worgen NPCs that showcase tails. Yet.

1 Like

Oh he can earplug the truth all he wants. BTW Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Likes

Give us Gnolls instead. Gnolls have tails.

2 Likes

Wonder why, the game designers fixed this error ?

Thrall on the other hand, was raised almost 100% on Humans, specifically Blackmoore, who raised him to have the strength and fury of an orc, but the intelligence and posture of a Human. If you see orcish children, they start off non-hunched and GET hunched by slacking their back over time; Thrall was taught to stand up straight and act accordingly to his masters. As he got older (which is a really a short time by the way for orcs, at age 6 Thrall was taller than Blackmoore) it was obvious that he was a different Orc than the rest

Gnolls for Horde, Furbolg for Alliance and you’ve got a deal.

So where did the dev say that Thrall was the cause of the customization option. This doesn’t prove that, at all.

More like Gnolls for Horde, Tuskar for Alliance? I could see some real friction between Tuskar and Gnolls though.

Well personally I don’t like Tuskarr all that much for playable characters. They also seem kind of… sparse?, population wise whereas gnolls and furbolgs seem to reproduce at a rate that puts catholic rabbits to shame.

July 9th, 2020, interview of Ion Hazzikostis by Windows Central.

Here’s Ion straight up saying, they wouldn’t change named characters based on customization, but will add in NPCs around the cities as if they’ve always been there, even if it’s a retcon.

There’s your google search you asked for. :smiley:

Even if they add in a cutomization without explanation, they will pretend as if it’s always been in the game. :slight_smile:

9 Likes
  1. It’s magic.

2. Blizzard consistently shows tailed worgen in art.

3. Thrall isn’t the source of some major back surgery in Orgrimmar, it was something blizzard developed for Mag’har and added to regular Orcs. Also thrall was a hunched orc before a model remake in Cata. Before that in wc3 all Orcs except warlocks had strait backs.

4. Old worgen models had tails.

5. Even the alpha variant was supposed to get one from what I hear.

6. The model itself has a tail it just doesn’t have a texture or animation applied right now.

But uh. Honestly the magic curse bit is all that’s needed to be valid. Nothing stops worgen from having a tail. Heck if they add optional tails and give no explanation, like they basically have for every other customization addition, nothing even gets affected in the lore. Tails on worgen literally changes nothing.

4 Likes

However funny thing is they did change Thrall to be an upright orc. Blizzard changes there minds on whim and that is honestly fine it means any customization options can be added to any race. So we look forward to optional tails and who knows maybe even a lore correct size.

Was a design used for an RPG.

2 Likes

well of course that would be goofy. We’re asking for wolf tails because worgen are, well, based on were wolf like the happy doggo things that run around at night and go awooo

1 Like

No. /10char

No what kind of a vague post there…

No to tails.
I thought that was very obvious.

Why not? Do you have a valid reason?

1 Like

Are you saying you would like yours removed?

3 Likes