Give Worgen Tails

This is incredibly easy to create and justify. You could approach it from a number of angles:

• Some Worgen (especially Druids, but not limited to them) lean into Goldrinn’s gifts to a worrying extent. This could easily result is the manifestation of a tail since, well, Goldrinn has one. As a result, through the expression of this closeness to the bestial side of themselves, they would have a tail in their Worgen form.
  • Some Worgen are particularly eccentric alchemical engineers, and decide to try and ‘customize’ their curse to suit their aesthetics. Perhaps this avenue grants tail options not just for Worgen form but also ears and tail options for their Human forms.
  • Some Worgen develop such a mastery over their shapeshifting that they decide to focus on manipulating their form through sheer willpower and thus manifest a tail while in Worgen form.

See? Easy mode. Now give Worgen tails already.

6 Likes

They have tails.

No, they dont. i just replied to you. the ear in the short option is the size of my head as a night elf.

Sorry you dont like being challenged. I am discussiing with you all in good faith in the spirt of wow community.

Yea, i really dont care. I stand for what makes sense. That is not always a winning side lmao

You aren’t challenging me, and no one thinks you are. I told you that in the lore the original worgen had tails, you responded with “Times change” which means you understand things in WoW change.

Night elves can have shorter ears, that’s just straight up fact that you’re going “Nuh uh” too. Elves corrupted by the void can get rid of their darkened skin and corrupted eyes but you’re silent on that.

You’ve no conviction, you’re arguing just to argue, and you’re bringing up the same points that you haven’t been able to defend even once. Better luck next time buddy, but you’ve failed to make a single point anyone would listen to.

Sure. If this happens then I want my Tauren to have feet that fit in shoe.

And I want my Draenei Warrior to look like Jake Sully from Avatar with no tail.

We need to stick to the core of WOW.

You still haven’t proven in any lore since that Worgen can’t have tails. Worgen on the other hand in the Worgen starting area have proven the Worgen curse can be altered. So what would be the problem with making a tail optional?

4 Likes

ok 10/char

Did you just reply to yourself?

2 Likes

They do have a tail bone though…

(nevermind some humans are born with vestigial tails rarely.)

Magic curse making the trail grow out seems pretty good

4 Likes

Yeah. He’s a bit done. I’ve never seen anyone have evidence rammed in their face only to pretend they didn’t see it.

1 Like

Tauren didn’t have Mage access until one of them (the PC) went to wizard college. Blood Elves didn’t have Warrior until mechanically Blizzard figured they should be able to swing a sword despite being utterly addicted to mana-classes. Hell, Tauren didn’t have Paladin and Priest until a Sunwalker showed up and retconned the lore. The Draenei race as a whole are a complete rear-pull to justify BE on Horde. The VE race as a whole are a complete rear-pull to justify HE-lite on Alliance.

The point is, lore doesn’t exist until it does, and what I listed above are very easy ways to introduce the lore justifcation (though not that there needs to be one) for Worgen having tails.

1 Like

YOu wish i was done. I am just trying to give you all sometime to think properly.

One is saying humans have tail.
One is saying we can make this lore or create it.
One is saying its magic

But not one of you have come with an NPC leader in Azeroth who has a tail.

I even proved to you why Orcs have an option now as hunchback or straight - to support my Logic. I put Thrall’s name.

Show me what you have to support your logic. I am really curious. I don’t want to know this magic, sorcery.

Sorry guys, I am just discussing but you guys aren’t bringing up any valid points.

Oh we are used to it on this tread from time to time. They come in crying “BUT MUHHHH LORE!!1!” And yet never once have any of the people who don’t want Worgen to get options for some reason that has yet to be explained logically. I mean I have proof of my claims such as the lore correct size for Worgen and the fact the curse can be altered. Yet they come in claiming its lore yet never back it up I wonder why?

yea trash mob is not lore. Bring an NPC leader that we can look up to who has a tail.

Lol ok. This is just ignorant at this point. Good luck in the future, buddy. You’ve had evidence that you’ve gleefully ignored and put up none of your own.

No decision in WoW about character customization is based on NPC leaders, by the way, and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

1 Like

ok 10/char

Edit: Thrall is not a hunch back Orc. Just so you understand.

What about Thrall? How does that prove that they changed the customization based on him? Where did a Dev say that? You haven’t proved anything, at all.

Edit: Orcs weren’t hunched in the earliest days, that’s why people complained and threads, like this one, popped up and got the customization put forth.

Oh rad so Priests are going to get 2H Swords and Plate? 'Cause Anduin did it. Oh, and don’t forget cross-classing since Anduin dipped DK for a little bit there.

Saying ‘show me the NPC’ doesn’t work because the NPCs don’t exist until the lore for them does, which often coincides with an expansion in player ability.

Again, can you point at the named important NPC Tauren that foreshadowed Tauren Mages?

2 Likes

I dont need to point out. I told earlier in the thread you can ask for Worgens to play a Monk.

this is a skill you can learn. But I cannot ask for not having hooves. i am born with it. No magic is going to cure it.

Yes. You do. You brought up the point that all changes are based on NPC leaders. We need you to prove that. Where did a game dev say that, what article do you have that proves that point.

He was… So once again a small bit of you looking something up before saying something that ends up being wrong would help you save some face here.

1 Like