Give Worgen Tails

But Werewolves cant be Druid though ? So you will bring any random game to support your logic lmao

Lore

This ability allows an enlightened Druid to take on the form of a wolf, imparting to him quicker reflexes and heightened combat facilities.

I mean that’s literally what you’ve done several times.

Picking any media, not related to WoW, to try to prove some point.

1 Like

Blizzard werewolves have had a tail for quite some time.

5 Likes

I don’t need to prove anything that does not exist. I will take a break here. you guys are ganging up on me, and I am only trying to defend the Lore of a Worgen.

You sure that is not a trash mob ?

Again. The first Worgens in Warcraft lore HAD TAILS.

1 Like

Good for them, we play World of Warcraft. Lot has changed.

Fun fact two of the Movies you mention there are not Lycanthropes but Wolfmen movies. It all depends on the movie and budget as to if the movies include a tail or not. Just like how the lore has been stated both ways in the past. Some of the original lore for Lycanthropes is they turn from men into pure wolves. (Which have tails) and some of the movies from the 30s when doing things like adding a tail is expensive did not but like I said there is a difference in Wolfmen and Werewolves.

Exactly! So Worgen can have tails, thanks for finally coming around, cow man.

I guess you missed the part where i spelt out ‘‘play’’.

But if you were defending the lore you could prove it by pointing out where it says Worgen can’t have tails. You just don’t want an optional tail and that is fine but you are badly out numbered here by the people who do want them and currently play the race. So till you can prove yourself like I have you have no claim here.

1 Like

Nope, I didn’t. I read everything perfectly clear and you said a lot has changed. So you’re aware that appearances changed. Void Elves can look like normal elves, Worgen can have tails. I’m so glad this is done with.

Werewolves can be druids. Hate to tell you but look up D&D and you will find Werewolves who are druids and vise versa. Just a fun fact for the night.

You should have thought of this when you created a champ.

What next shorter nightelf ears ?

You have nothing linked to the Lore to support your request.

Thrall was not a hunchback, so Orcs can choose to be straight back or hunch back.

Do you have anything like this ? anything from this game to support. hey look this leader has a tail ? We should have that as an option to ?

That’s not fun you’re just falling back on the same tired, old, defeated argument. Night Elves can have shorter ears buddy, go make one.

I dont think I can win with this. 2+2=5 as per you. So it is 5. I cannot convince you.

Nope they are still 1 feet long.

Nope there is an option in the character creator to make them shorter, try again. 2+ wikipedia+ sourcetrustmebro+ leaders look different =/= worgens can’t have tails.

I cant post pictures but in the spirit of enthusiasm. I am in character creation.

The Option Short is the size of my head. The next option rough, i have half a ear torn of and the other one is full.

So this is your solution ?

Your demeaning tone is not going to help your cause. I will be here tomorrow again. but I am curious to learn where you are brining this from when you have Vulpera as an option.

What does Vulpera have anything to do with Worgen. You just got proof that Night Elves can have short ears, kinda blows your whole, nonsense, argument out of the water.
Argue in bad faith, no one will respect you, buddy.

1 Like

NEXT! And yes they can have short ears. 20 seconds of looking at the race would have showed you that its on the first page of options.

3 Likes