Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Geeze I’m not saying that at all. You can have foot flops ingame just don’t do it because the foot fetishists say so.

Just ignore the guy, at this point with how many people are responding, it’s just gonna get the thread locked or something. Ignore Chespin and let’s move on

7 Likes

#GiveWorgenTails

10 Likes

Same request as Cow guys from me let’s get back on topic here and get options added to Worgen!

2 Likes

How tall am I?
:astonished:

-6 feet probably

But I have two feet?
Also, are there worgen kids? Like mini werewolves?
:smiley_cat: :ghost:

Seems like this is hitting close to home?

Huh, a furry who pretends they don’t want other furrys to have tails.

4 Likes

Gnomes are between 2’ 9" and 3’ 3" in lore.

1 Like

I think if I remember correctly a male gnome is 3’ 5" and females are 3’ 3"

1 Like

What a terrible take.

thats so cool :smiley: thanks for the info!
:heartpulse:

They also have a vore kink lol

You don’t have to hide here. People here will understand you.
I mean, cows aren’t my thing but I get it. Nice pettable mane, the adorable faces, the milking bit some people enjoy. You really can’t go wrong with a nice cow oc.

Oh!

Also not my thing, but I can see that pair so well with a cow furry. Props.

3 Likes

Not fan of cows

I don’t know where this came from but I don’t. I assume they went to FA and typed chespin into the user or something.

Come on now. You’re playing a tauren. You really don’t have to put on airs or anything here. No one is going to find any real info on you. People who play tauren have always been furrys. It’s not a secret.

Nothing wrong with vore if you’re into it. You don’t need to back peddle. If you’re into it you’re into it. It’s no biggie.

I type in Chespin and get the pokémon. A porcupine nut or something. Not a bad oc there either, I could see a lot of neat stories in that.

Why not, give tails to all

2 Likes

I think Blizzard suggested they might have non-cursed Human Children even though that makes no sense.

I would love to see puppy children though.

1 Like

I’d like to hear something like… A worgen’s child may carry the curse, but it only manifests later in life.
Absolutely no lore backing that up, but I’d write it like that.