Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

And so here we are 2 years later, with 9582 posts… and STILL no word on worgen tails.

What’s extra fun is that this thread has never been necroed, it’s just still going.

2 Likes

Been a few months since I last posted and the tail thread still going strong. Makes my weird brain happy.
Still hoping.

Give tail… now… must chase… must wag… must express happiness and joy… give…

4 Likes

If i remember well, there was four threads of 10k + posts regarding the wish to get a new model which lasted for years until BfA.

Let’s say that the worgen community is probably the most resilient one alongside the high elves community :wink:

2 Likes

Just tough to post on my worgen in this thread. I’d like to see tails as an option for worgen players. If worgen could be paladins too that would be real nice.

2 Likes

My whole story for this guy is that he’s an old paladin who got the curse and lost his connection to the Light.

He later falls in love and his lover gets into a real bind with him being unable to reach them as just a warrior.

So he beseeches the Light to answer him one more time to save the one he loves. And it does.

Just waiting for them to give me paladin to change him over.

1 Like

Build a cage around Gilneas.

Would make it easier to RP as a tiny worgen :stuck_out_tongue:

We already got a wall. But seeing as Lady Original Name here is so for Worgen getting tails I’m ok with her posting.

1 Like

I’m putting you back in the maw.

2 Likes

:sob:can i get a maw skip?

Rescind all the bad things you’ve said about worgen and apologize and maybe I don’t snap you in half before tossing you in

2 Likes

My future worgen boyfriend will have a tail! :pleading_face:

I bazillion replies and hearts, and still no tails… My heart breaks

yo , where’s my tail :wolf:

No skip, only dailies.

2 Likes

402 posts to go guys… we can hit that 10k mark… then they will have to do it… right?

I wouldn’t bet on it, they were silent until now and they will keep being silent, as they always did for the worgen community, remember our heritage armor?

1 Like

Tails? Happy Worgen.

Come on give them big fluffy tails, give them thin dog tails, give them all the tails.

Why do you think tails are because of furry desires? Maybe some of us want tails because we feel inspired by our favorite cartoon dogs.

1 Like