Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Okay here is scientific reason Worgens don’t have tails… they are humans who do not have an extended spinal cord like animals to make a tail. Ta Da!

1 Like

The science is against you, given if they were human they wouldn’t have an animal form. Also, originally pack form, a druid form. Animal druid forms have a tail.

2 Likes

Humans can’t be Druids… unless they are obese.

1 Like

They can be, it’s already proven. If you don’t remember - before the curse in the Gilnean starting zone you can be a druid.

1 Like

Fun fact, althought hard to do these days, if you somehow manage to get out of Gilneas before you get the curse, you could potentially hit max level and be a human druid along the way, so long as you don’t log out. :smiley:

Conversely you can be summoned, or escape and be a level 1 Worgen that can transform without ever having been bit. Very strange times!

Tail bone.

Magical transformation.

Extends the tail bone.

Fluffy tail.

You’re silly.

Worgen Starting Zone. You can be a human druid before the curse.

Kul’tiran’s have druids. Their model available to players doesn’t change that they are human druids.

3 Likes

I named my Worgen Mr. Snuffleupagus… Who’s a good doggie? Who? Who? You are Mr. Snuffleupagus! You are… :dog:

1 Like

Scientifically things should follow a set of rules. Exceptions become something that should be corrected by the developers so they follow those rules.

So where is the tail?

11 Likes

I agree with this. I think it could be a nice additional aesthetic for the race with some cool physics. Maybe can be a barber shop selection? Different tails selectable lengths and roughness.

2 Likes

To explain a curse?
A curse that effectively creates matter and mass where there is none, at will or in response to elevated stress levels?
A curse that alters the skeletal structure of the afflicted?

2 Likes

what if the tails glowed in the dark

I hope some day to have a tail and black fur and a fixed back for my rogue! :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

They’re too busy making things for elves to give worgens tails.

1 Like

what if they gave you a glow in the dark tail

Seems to me they’re too busy making things for Dracthyr to worry about anyone else…

2 Likes

you can have a glow int he dark tail

Well, hard to complain that they are focusing on the Dracthyrs right now as they are putting new standards with them

The true question is: Will they apply the same standards for each playable race?

In our case, they is a lot to do like adding a tail with with several options of size.

3 Likes

Indeed.

I’ll hold Ion to saying they intend to get everyone to that level.

He indicated a similar timeline to the model updates from MoP to WoD where he suggested the Dracthyr are the Pandaren. So hopefully everyone will see updates by the expansion after DF…

Hopefully without forgetting worgen and goblins this time…

2 Likes

I mean given enough time and already they would end up having Wolf like features by now.