Give Worgen Tails

My imaginary Worgen boyfriend WILL have a tail!

We’ve been over this the entire purpose of the thread is asking for people for their support for worgen tails so it’s hardly surprising seeing them here, you’re basically arguing there’s star trek fans at a star trek convention. I looked through 100 random posts there were 10 people against it so I say it’s more than 2%. Generally when a thread becomes larger people tend to make less disagreeing comments so that’s a factor too.

Raw deal? Imagine Blizzard making fan fiction tier decisions to cater to someone else? That’s what I got when they forced worgen into the game. You’re literally speaking to someone who was robbed of content just so you could exist. That’s not fair at all.

You have an irrational hate towards Worgen Chespin have you considered talking to someone about it?

You know I refuse to play Horde. I started with both a Night Elf and Tauren druid and because my old manager who I didn’t like went Horde I choose to go Alliance and PVP him. Just to get him back for how he treated me at work. I have refused to play Horde since. But while I am an Alliance main I don’t hate the Horde. You honest to god hate Worgen players for no reason what so ever and honestly that isn’t healthy. Maybe you should take a step back and look at your reasons to even be playing the game, which in all honesty should be fun, if you honestly think that Blizzard adding the Worgen in Cata completely ruined your game and made it unbearable to you to enjoy. There is a very unhealthy aspect to such a life style and it makes me sad to say I wish there was something I could do to help you get over such an irrational hate of a race in a video game but nothing I say will change your mind.

Robbed of Content?? What exactly was taken from you? Cause if you will remember when Worgen were added to the game Blizzard spent so much time on the Goblin stuff they had to rush to get Female Worgen into the game 2 weeks before Cata went live. Giving one of the worst models in WoWs history to players for 10 years where in all 10 years no love was shown to Worgen. So what content were you robbed of again?

2 Likes

What content was it that was robbed exactly? Cause as I’ve stated many times, when it comes to the art team in the game, it does not effect at all what the actual game mechanics/class design/raids/dungeons/pvp content designers do.

Also as far as worgens go, they’ve been in the game since day 1 of vanilla wow, I should know, I saw a worgen for the first time in duskwoods playing vanilla wow as a kid. Heck, worgens were introduced BEFORE World of Warcraft had even released.

1 Like

It has robbed nothing, the poster has a massively illogical idea that somehow Worgen being added lessened the druid class by “changing” lore to fit them, was was said in one of the first couple posts they made here, when I first said arguing with them is pointless because nothing is going to change their irrational hatred of the race, and nothing of their said reason is based in any logic or actual fact.

Their entire position can be boiled down to ‘change is bad, anything that is changed from a vanilla standpoint is corrupting the lore, everything should should be how it was originally’

But their post explaining the supposed reason/“being robbed”, particularly the last bit here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-worgen-tails/504127/6981

Or more directly:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-worgen-tails/504127/7024
The complete logical fallacy that more race options for a class = that class loosing/not getting content, that in their mind something would have been added instead, somehow or somewhere

1 Like

You know what’s not fair?

That we haven’t gotten any of this!

Worgen customization list
Still a work in progress.

Customizations:

• Optional Tails

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906675007722225704/937029236710047834/uzy7a5trv9h51.png

• Upright Posture
  • Correct Eight Foot Tall Size
  • Solid Black Fur
  • Optional Ears On The Top Of The Head

• Heterchromia Eyes for all sides and colors
  • Blind Options for both sides and all colors
  • Jewelry options for male and female.
  • Gilnean Rose for our hair.
  • Add The Melee Claw Animation
  • A No Weapons Transmog
  • More Natural Teeth Option. (Thinking More like Genn)

Classes:

• Monk
  • Paladin
  • Shaman

Feel free to suggest I add more things.

7 Likes

The fact that compared to every single race, that’s including allied races, we’ve gotten literally the most smallest amount of new customization option shows we’re clearly the ones being robbed. If you think just having fur and eye color options is bad, imagine how us worgen dks feel when we only get fur color options.

Honestly this thread isn’t just about giving worgen tails at this point, but along with the worgen customization thread, it’s to point out how very little options us worgens have actually gotten compared to even allied races who haven’t been touched yet.

You look at the stark difference between worgens, and orcs, and then tell me who’s the one getting robbed here.

Let’s also not forget the fact that just this week, worgens got robbed even more. Here some of us are being happy that they are actually gonna start adding in ear holes to helmets, they forget to add in the ears, no problem, just a small bug that can be fixed, but instead of actually fixing the problem, they instead decide to scrap the ear holes entirely, which is completely unfair, because they actually took the time to give vulperas those ear holes and made it work. Again, tell me who’s the one getting robbed here.

10 Likes

This is not a rational argument. Of course it is only the interested parties that are interested. Only Star Wars fans care about lightsaber colors. Only Dune fans care about the Butlerian Jihad. Your lack of self awareness is laughable here. You are a truly disturbed individual when you think only your wants matter.

The time it would take to do this is absurd. If you are going to lie, don’t make it obvious.

Tauren druids are fan fiction by your logic. Everything druidic for tauren came so they could force horde druids into the game. By your logic, you literally stole content from every night elf player just so you could exist. You should delete your character because, again by your logic, that was not fair at all.

Get lost you fraud.

8 Likes

Yeah, if it’s not an evidence that they hate working on the worgens then i don’t know what it is.

There’s a possibility that just crossed my mind: What if in the dev team there’re morons who think that playing worgens = being a dirty furry ? (and excluded Vulperas from it for some reasons).

At least it would explain why there’s some unwillingness to work on the worgens - and why our heritage armor is the worst one quality speaking.

It also means that as long as such idiots are in the team, we can dream to have anything good and in number for the worgens.

1 Like

I recently got back into the game, and I was saddened to see even after two years of being gone that worgen STILL have some of the worst customization options.

The new models are fantastic, but I’d like to actually be able to customize my character other than fur color and ears.
The face options are irrelevant since most of the time we aren’t looking at the front of our characters and they don’t look that different at a glance to matter in my opinion.
I personally care less about eye colors since I main a DK, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want others to have more options.

Give worgen tails, plus generally better customization options.

4 Likes

Other races including allied races getting more customization gives us Worgen players a small sliver of hope to hold on to. I mean heck we had to wait 10 years just to get away from the worst model in WoWs history so we continue to wait yet it would be nice to hear something from Blizzard just once about Worgen.

You know if the whole issue in Chespins head that Worgen take away from druids is really the cause of their hate for Worgen that can very quickly be disproven as druid models have gotten more love and updates than Worgen. Each druid form has now been updated to the same HD standard as the rest of the models. Worgen finally got the update but we are sadly lacking on all customization fronts right now.

No matter the reason Worgen players are still paying part of the community and should be treated the same as every other race in game when it comes to customization options. Just giving Worgen players stromwind human options is not enough and it’s time to give our core look the same love and respect the other races are given. Come on Blizzard this is from someone who’s been playing WoW since 04. Give Worgen more customization! And a lore correct size as most who don’t want tails claim its against the lore yet 8 feet tall Worgen is lore.

2 Likes

Yep, this doesn’t surprise me at all. I’m convinced at this point that the ONLY hood that will ever have ear holes for Worgen is the store transmog set that looks like a Mardi Gras outfit or something. They literally don’t seem to care about Worgen.

For some reason having ears show on Worgen is some kind of hardcode that is impossible to change without the whole game collapsing in on itself, or they just REALLY love the way Worgen look with ears hidden under hoods and helmets for some reason.

2 Likes

Hence the reason I only ever use “crown” looks in all my Worgen or just use hide helmet.

2 Likes

Yo, can we get a blue post or something ?!

2 Likes

You’d think since this has been an active thread for almost two years someone would have said something by now.

1 Like

I’m gonna keep reminding them. We must all do our part.

1 Like

Never give up! Never surrender!

Give worgen tails!

5 Likes

Blizzards incapability at communicating even with long standing requests is a consistent problem for them.

Here’s hoping that one day they’ll respond.

1 Like

Since they brought back mage tower they can do anything.

I want a new sparkle kitty too!!!

2 Likes

They should have just let folk have the old skins if they completed the Mt.

Or at least give recolors of all of the artifact weapons.

2 Likes