Give Worgen Tails

Well if you count the dew claws yeah, but for the front ones, there’s only 3. xD

Here’s a normal wolfs legs for reference.

Imgur

Also fun fact, when you walk around in sand or snow, the paw prints show as if you have 4 front toes instead of 3.

5 Likes

Paladins through?

See above.

Worgen could get paladins either through the fact they were there at the founding of the Silver Hand or Elune when Night Elves get em.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t a race be able to train as a paladin? Especially if they can already be a priest.

1 Like

Blizzard back when Worgen were released made some minor comment about the curse keeping them from reaching the Light so well.

Far as I’ve found its not really held up particularly, but some use it as a justification for why they should never have paladin and telling folk that holy priest worgen isn’t a thing in canon.

Personally don’t believe it myself.

If worgen get tails, I’d love to pull on them.
Gently of course.

1 Like

I mean they can be priests and use holy magic, so

Anyway give worgen tails

Worgen like it rrrrrrr-ruff.

dodges rotten fruit as he runs away laughing

2 Likes

is that how you like it Mr. wardrobe change?

:flushed:

Keep watching the wardrobe. I change transmog at least weekly. I don’t want to know how much I’ve spent on it.

2 Likes

It’s okay. I guarantee I’ve spent upwards to 1mill in transmog with how much I transmog on a daily basis, only to change back to my normal outfit by the end of it.

3 Likes

I always check it when I see one of your posts.

I have like a billion outfits spread on different characters so I understand lol

That makes me feel under outfitted, since I only have ~6-8 per character on my main 24 ones (one of every class on both factions), I shall have to endeavor to create more outfits

2 Likes

according to some of the flirts they removed you’re right…worgen love it rough. Among other things and that was just fine with me. No fruit being throw from this fox but I’ll continue hoping worgen get their tails. If worgen get paladins though vulpera should too as we also got priests so why not pallys

2 Likes

That’s a lie

its a lie because 0 isn’t a number. :wink:

but seriously, anti tail votes dont really come in because that would mean caring about something that doesn’t effect them.

lore arguments went out the window on the 96th floor when transformation magic became so common place that anyone and everyone can do it. potions, illusions, polymorphs, shapeshifts etc etc etc.

getting stuck because it happened one way and changed to another doesn’t exclude alternative methods of obtaining a tail OPTION.

it doesn’t even need to be a character creator option. it could be added Via the Glyph system or similar to how new travel form options are added for Druids.

and as such, there is no real argument against it. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Right?

Oh? Other than you, lore and a tiny handful of others most of the posters in this over 8600 post thread would like to see an optional tail. I don’t know why nor do I care why you personally hate Worgen so much but those who don’t want Worgen optional choices are so few you couldn’t hardly say they make up less than 2% of the posts here. There are so many who support the idea that Worgen players for years have been getting the raw deal and would like to see more options given to us. And don’t worry Chespin we all know you want Worgen removed from the game and everyone who’s ever played one banned but sadly that isn’t going to happen.

3 Likes

It is a lawyer quote, but applies. “Lore” and “law” likely have a similar root word in the distant past.

“If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table.”

Chespin and friends have lost on the first 2 multiple times, and so degenerated to the 3rd.

That or a barber shop only option like how some other cosmetic options are in the game already

1 Like