Give Worgen Tails

Only 2 blood elves survived Illidan’s demon hunter training, Varedis Felsoul and Leotheras the Blind (who went insane). Remove all non cannon blood elf demon hunters.

See I can play this game too.

3 Likes

There’s many on the top of the Black temple since the Burning Crusade was current.

None of those have completed their training and have barely started. Go look. They are all recruits, initiates, or whatever. Overseen by nightelf demon hunters and (as I said) Varedis. None even wears a blindfold.

2 Likes

Most Worgen went insane from their curse, just saying.

Right. And those are still wild or were put down if Krenan’s potion failed. There isn’t a cannon number or named group of those though. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Who cares what this blood elf thinks?

Optional tails for Worgen.

6 Likes

It is just free bumps. :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh. Right.

Carry on. lol

3 Likes

I don’t get why Blizzard would be worried about making the Worgen seem ‘furry’ when we have Vulpera, Pandaren, and Tauren. They all have tails. And Vulpera and Pandaren seem WAY more furry to me than Worgen do. Victorian wolf people sound fierece, as they’re supposed to be (literal werewolves), but Vulpera and Pandaren are literal fursonas, Vulpera especially.

6 Likes

I am infuriated and disappointed with the fact that blizzard has been listening to people about allied races and can’t simply fathom the idea of going in one of the most popular forums and give thousands of people what they want when clearly they can… I don’t even feel like void elves should’ve gotten anymore customization but apparently 10 people asked for more hair colors and blizzard did it? What about us… are we just forgotten because you hate the race you decided to make, or are u just against all criticism we gave you all these years. Maybe if you decided to do one simple thing instead of waiting who knows how long and making more people angry when we see you listen to others but not the people who are stressing about something in the game for 10+ years we wouldn’t be here right now blizzard.

4 Likes

We can’t even ask nicely anymore cuz clearly they ignore our begging. I’m just gonna demand it at this point and idc if I’m being rude or going to get banned from the forum for a while but seriously I’m so so so sick of waiting

3 Likes

I feel you, but understand void elves and LF draeni feel the same way. A tail is a bit more work than some skin edits and I’m willing to be understanding on that, provided Blizzard doesn’t just throw this bone at the lowest option newest races and then their art team goes back to making 30+ mounts for the new tier.

If they do finish this round of customizations and act like they don’t know what to do next… Well then get yourself banned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re Lychans,actually.

Oh our non cannon demon hunter friend is back! Great let’s play this game again! Worgen are werewolves because:

• They are cursed humans. Not an innate other species.
  • Their society and lore is pulled from Northern Europe, not Mediterranean. Including clothing, accent, and especially the origin of the curse: druidism.
  • The canonical transformation is not voluntary and is an uncontrollable form. Only with outside alchemic and/or duridic help do worgen gain some self control while changed.

AGAIN!

4 Likes

What in Hell is a “Lychan”?

The difference is a bit semantic and worgen have characteristics of both. The most significant consistent difference is how much self control is retained. Though like all myths there isn’t total agreement and significant overlap.

1 Like

Over 800 hearts. impressive!

4 Likes

I know what a Lycan is, my question concerneth “Lychan”.
Is it an alternative, or incorrect, spelling? A colloquialism of which I am as yet unaware? A word in another tongue for the same bestial affliction?
I would know, for I am curious and my searches previous availed me naught.

1 Like

Maybe it is the difference between tails and not? I’m not aware of any classical lore where that was a distinguishing feature. :wink:

How is Point of Sale able to be arrogant? I’m confused.

Ok. You enjoy that.

1 Like