Give Worgen Tails

I think they do read in this topic about how everyone feels but they simply cannot understand what makes this fantasy work. In my eyes the Worgen should not be able to stay all the time as human, it undermines the value of this fantasy race.

Expanding the functions of the Worgen would serve the Horde as well. The Worgen is a great skeleton for the Saberon race which will happen down the road.

1 Like

atleast blizzard is reversing their stance on some stuff they said at a event, about no customization etc this expac but now they are doing it, so there is hope!!

1 Like

Its a balance thing for me and the character model looks like it was made for a tail with the digigrade leg. Even if it was a ā€œfurryā€ thing there is nothing wrong with that. I know plenty of people who are furrys and arenā€™t into it for the ā€¦ well odd stuff. Some people honestly just like a character that looks complete. But thats why we are asking for the tail to be optional so you can choose if you want it or not.

Blizzard has never done right by the Worgen players. 10 years of the worst model in game, you have to play horde to find out how our quest chain ends, little story other than Genn is bad cause he attacked the Wifu. I mean its been a long peroid since we last got anything about Worgen since our remodel. We were given almost nothing when it came to customization and yes we can customize the human form but really there is 0 unique options for Gilneas humans and none of it translates over to our Worgen form that has only 4 main option categories. Worgen need some love and that is why we have 2 major threads posting about what we would like to see.

3 Likes

More options is good.

Bipedal wolf characters without tails (i.e. ape-butts) has always looked weird, since wolves definitely have tails and itā€™s a huge feature of how the organism functions.

No, itā€™s not a furry thing.

1 Like

I still believe there will be a saberon allied race, based on some insider dev info.
But that may be a while.

1 Like

I am kind of upset running wild is considered a racial yet its cool from rp standpoint but it literally has no purpose. Itā€™s flat out wasting a slot and when you look at the racials other races have you canā€™t have that. If they are gonna keep running wild they could at least have it be instant cast like travel form. The only time running wild had use was in the maw and they changed that after one patch.

It is definitely a balance and just aesthetic thing for me. Look at other models that use the same basic animations as worgen. They all have tails. Sethrak. Saurok. I think there is non reptilian Iā€™m forgetting, but whatever. You get the point.

EDIT: Saberon

Here is a screenshot I took of my own character. This is not a well balanced stance even without the weapon. With a weapon it is so unbalanced my character should fall forward.

Edit 2: I got bored and used my assortment of toys and trinkets to take some equivalent screenshots. Too bad the snake shape change wont hold the equipped weapon but it is what it is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For me, it would look cool and more natural looking, and it balances out the animations on both male and female worgens.

Take a look at the basic walk animation we always see as we play the game. Look at how forward worgens chest stick out infront of em as they run compared to their human forms. They look like theyā€™re gonna fall over!

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

all a matter of when weā€™d ever see the female versions honestly as everyone of them in Warlords used the same male modelā€¦event he designated females had the male model. Add in some lore as to why these saberon arenā€™t wanting to kill and eat everyone and yeah youā€™ve got a feline race that uses the same I guess frame of the worgen butā€¦ one issue I can see isā€¦if they add the cats and the worgen still got no tails thatā€™ll just be unfair. #GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Yeah i can see a real need for the male worgen to get a more upright poseā€¦ they look like theyā€™re going to face plant unlike the human run animation. Female ones look nice but stillā€¦could use the tail to help counter balance them some.

1 Like

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveWorgenUprightPosture

PLEASE

1 Like

Tails for the Worgen :ok_hand:

4 Likes

There is hearthstone art of female saberon. Their proportional differences reflect sexual dimorphism parallel to worgen, at least in the image.
One has an illidari saberon, no lessā€¦

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization
:wolf:

Hereā€™s hoping they hear us.

5 Likes

i didnt see a thread about draeneiā€™s and stuff but yet they getting customization, but here is almost 7200 posts for worgens :wolf:

8 Likes

We have so little in the customization department, please give us something.
The option for tails would be nice bliz. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

No, because Worgen arenā€™t werewolves, but are Lychan, and they donā€™t have tails.

1 Like

Its a fantasy game, that reasoning doesnā€™t hold up. Dog people canā€™t have tails but pandas can :man_shrugging:t2:
If the people ask for something enough they should at least be heard and not simply brushed off.

4 Likes

Roll an elf, because theyā€™re the master race.

I support the Worgen tail cause. Keep fighting for the tails!

6 Likes