Give Worgen Tails

Kinda feel like they just don’t understand that for a lot of players what our toons look like and having a great deal of variety of options is important.

Eh. Who knows though really?

1 Like

Give worgen tails!

1 Like

In Old English methinks 'twould readeth summat thus:

“Inn oðer words, an þa clæmant þa burden of euidence resteþ.”

Evidence - “euidence” - hither substituting proof because I was unable to ascertain readily a source wherein is proffered a sentence containing an Old English spelling thereof.

Though Old English hath many dialects, as I am aware, so what in one place seemeth correct might in another seemeth not, and mine above combination may in fact be a chimeric abomination.

Better yet than mine if thou art not making use of online dictionaries and other sources to construct thy sentences.

1 Like

Oh! That Old English is -the- Old English!

I can’t at this time remember mines specific title but it would have been more common in the transitions between then and now.

That said I also use our current lettering.

It was some 15 years ago I knew anything about this though so…

Suffice to say, I probably should have just kept my mouth shut. rofl!

Aye, though I find your use of it to be very good.

And as I mention above it was a long time since I last enacted any effort that could be called studying in this regard. >.<

I used to in the old days. Probably should have now before I opened my foolish mouth.

Honestly you’re probably infinitely more correct than I ever would be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Carry on my friend. You are a sight to behold.

1 Like

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveworgenLoreCorrect8FootSize
#GiveWorgenStraightupEars
#GiveWorgenTrueBlackFurColor
#GiveWorgenWhatWeDeserve!!!

Verily, crude of assemblage and regardless of proper period vernacular though it be.

If it were transitional it may have been later Middle English, or early Modern English.

Indeed, the runes are quite a bother.
Quite fancy, though.

Nonsense.
Thou posest well a proper Modern English transliteration of a Middle or late Old English phrase, and for all that I think that I know I can yet be wrong.

I am flattered, though I think it at best apropos substitution.

To what purpose didst thou?
Theatre?
Linquistic studies?
Fun?

1 Like

Entirely for fun.

I used it in a group of short stories I was writing and occasionally to spice up DnD. Sadly I was young then and didn’t have access to proper systems to back up such things… so I lost it all when my computer at the time failed in spectacular fashion.

I have a habit of hype fixating on things like that from time to time.

1 Like

Look at all the cute puppies in this thread! :smiley:

I mean…errr…

Give Worgen Tails!

1 Like

From what I can see from past comments I’ve made here…yeah that comment is still around. The nerve of this troll, and just when we think they’re gone… they return even crazier and unreasonable than before. Have to wonder if they attacked the thread asking for more nightborne options too at this rate. God I wish there was a block or ignore option so i wouldn’t have to see this guy’s poor excuse for trolling. I mean he actually had the nerve to tell me he hates trolls as he’s trolling. V_V I’m just going to skip his crap posts… he’s not worth my attention anymore. I came to this thread as I’m in agreement with it, Worgen deserve tails and I’m all for that. If the troll known as Chespin has a problem with that… I don’t care. They’re a sad sad little troll and I want nothing to do with them or their salty toxic antics.

1 Like

yep lots of us here and we’re all being trolled by a very angry and toxic cow… sorta…funny really. I mean if you picture an angry cow mooing at a large pack of wolves… it almost makes the cow look truly stupid lol

1 Like

Lots of angry cows it seems, but don’t worry. The one true Cow is here to give your full support towards tails. ;D

#GiveWorgenTails

6 Likes

hmm… not going to lie a worgen named Cow just sounds adorable. #GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

is that why they vanished for 3 days only to return to their poor attempts at trolling? Also as for Chespin’s post talking about wanting those of us with max level worgen to lose our accounts I managed to quote him on that before so even if he tried to delete said post I still got proof he’s said it.

2 Likes

Seems the mods may have removed it or they did delete it.

1 Like

Oh goodness, they did.
I am sore tempted not to permit mine account now to lapseth.

1 Like

Please stay!

You are amazing. :grinning:

Blizzard’s fourms are dead and they’ve been dead for a long time. Killed by those who are incapable of handling a difference in opinion. In this very thread more than a dozen, told me off in a "how dare you’ moment because I dared to go against the trend. Some throw around the buzzwords “toxic” and “troll” thinking it justifies their opinion while in reality it does the opposite.

Four of five put words in my mouth implying I don’t like worgen because they’re more likely to be played by actual furries a statement a never said nor implied. Some taking it more to heart than others, lashing out attacking me personally. While I’ve been far less personal and indirect in my comments.

Even now people are trying to silence me again for no reason at all other than me being persistent in my opinion. However I’m quite the opposite whatever the opinion of others I do not care they can say it, it’s the very nature of the forums.

I would hate to see if others have suffered a similar fate in this thread. Shouted down by the mad rabble who are unable cope with any cognitive dissonance, who’ll remain here nodding in their echo chamber of foolishness.

1 Like

Worgen tails are gonna happen. It’s only a matter of time. :slight_smile:

There’s even some pretty cool lore implications and ideas as to how Worgens can get tails. My favorite being worgens receiving a blessing from Goldrinn himself, thus granting a tail to those that choose to receive his blesssing, much like the Highmountain Taurens recieved the moose antlers from getting a blessing from Cenarius. Something like this won’t be seen till next expansion thought, which honestly makes it better that the worgen customizations did get delayed, because it means they can do a small questline to unlock the new customization, much like the golden eyes blood elves and the night warrior night elves.

#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

This is so full of lies and half truths I’m not even going to bother refuting it this time. You can have your opinions, but if you are unwilling to defend them with facts and logic instead of emotion and misdirection, you should just keep them to yourself.

6 Likes

You mean because you told us you want our characters erased and our accounts deleted because we like a race?

Yeah, you’re totally and seriously not a troll.

You get what you put in.

5 Likes