Give Worgen Tails

demanding for us to lose accounts? that is trolling/derailing a thread, keep it going and you will only find yourself in trouble for violations of the forum Code of conduct

all we want is a tail and upright ears as an option!

#giveworgentails
:wolf:

6 Likes

'Tis not thy disagreement but thy faulty rationale that is being considered trolling.
Disagree, but do so with reason and grace.

5 Likes

wonder if his post saying we should lose our accounts cause we have worgen is still around

There it is
 AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! Now as a furry yourself you think you should be attacking others in a thread requesting a customization option? And yes you might not claim to be a furry but you are playing one as a Tauren.

1 Like

There is no insult here, adding new options to any race is going to change polygon counts. Again, a disingenuous argument.

Going to have to provide proof for this to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Why are you all replying to Chespin?
It’s obvious that he is provocative just to enrage you up all.

Just ignore him, it’s the best.

2 Likes

I haven’t aught better to do.

3 Likes

That’s pretty insulting calling me a furry and I rather you not. I only play tauren because my best friend from highschool who introduced me to WoW and he was one. My class choice was literal roll of the dice.

It doesn’t require proof because things don’t happen instantly, you don’t bake a cake from scratch and it appears instantly right it front of you fully prepared, it takes work.

If people weren’t trying to silence and insult me for an opinion I would only probably made 2 comments.

1 Like

Great Caesar’s ghost

To go after people with such fervor over a video game, I just can’t fathom. Allow me to reiterate: it’s just a video game

As a fan of Underworld; Lycon didn’t have tails. :frowning:

This a year and five month old thread by the way.

You know that works both ways.

1 Like

Lol, there is a big difference between me being on my alt who is in SLs and you on your tiny level 20 with 70 some odd posts pretending you’re not hiding.

My mains name is Fezzy a night elf Druid and my main forum toon is Fenelon a void elf priest.

I don’t hide who I am.

Your non-existent slight is the part where you think Worgen harm you and should be deleted.

This.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

All optional of course.

:wolf:

You’re playing a Tauren.

Bet your actual main is one too.

Heard that excuse before. It’s an old story.

Also you can change your race easily. You’re only level 20.

Just delete and reroll my furry friend.

It does.

If you’re not interested in talking you don’t have to respond.

If folk do respond you brought it upon yourself.

Not like you didn’t make your posts. No one forced you. Lol.

2 Likes

i dont get this guy one bit maybe its that guy from before, who tried the same thing he ended up getting forum banned for a bit?

Rip, this thread will move away from the nice 6.9k replies. But hey, look at the bright side. We’re now hitting 7k replies, and counting! I did say a while back that we may actually end up hitting 8k replies before the next Blizzcon, at this rate, we’ll probably hit 10k replies by then. If there will ever be another Blizzcon.

Here’s hoping for tail options! As a fan of the game since day 1, a worgen player since day 1, hopefully we get our wish, which I still believe is 110% likely, it’s just a matter of Blizzard actually getting to working on the rest of the worgen features we didn’t get this expansion that’s getting delayed in to next expansion.

#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

You will still be subpar to draenei tails. Gnomes with tails now I can dig that. Just kidding honestly whatever race you are tails should just be an option with many options. I guess tail fetish is more popular than feet fetish weird.

'Tis only in accordance with thine own logic.
Every tauren hath fur and a tail, after all.

Immaterial.

If thou claimest a heap of ingredients and instructions brought together maketh a cake, then 'tis thy responsibility to that proveth, not thine audience.

In other words, on the claimant resteth the burden of proof.

I have already elaborated unto thee the likely actual reason for theyr ire, and will add that besides thine illogic thy crassitude brooketh neither a kindly response.
That thou ignorest it speaketh thine intent better than anything anyone else could have said.

I wish I still had such hopes.

Heres hoping your hope is true and not my pessimistic view.

I mean we’ve only ever been asking for an optional tail for Worgen
 Not looking to force folk to have one.

In old english wouldn’t this be;

“In othe’ words, on the claimant the burden of proof resteth.”?

My old egnlish is really rusty though

1 Like

I know that it ain’t hard to just be able to hide. All races should more people happy. Options and more options. All I can say some higher up must hate worgen with a long awesome tail idk

You came to our thread that we are requesting an optional tail for the race we pay to play and said our accounts should be deleted. Your post was not only deleted but you appear to have gotten a day or two ban from the forums. Don’t worry the little temp bans happen often and as long as you learn from it you’ll do fine.

Now on to the subject at hand. Disliking Worgen cause they would be furrys in your eyes if they were given tails. Your not the first to claim this nor will you be the last. A tail us a purely cosmetic look thing that Worgen players are requesting as an optional thing for our player models. It would not effect you if your not a Worgen player. But instead of coming here for a discussion you told us we should lose our accounts for choosing to play the race we pay to play. That’s why you were reported calling a race a mistake and telling players they are wrong to choose it. If you want a civil discussion by all means feel free to post it here but if you attack us for our choice of what we would like to see us be able to play your going to be taking another four time out.

1 Like

Ps. Post 7000!

GIVE WORGEN TAILS!
MAKE WORGEN THE CORRECT 8 FOOT LORE SIZE!

6 Likes