Give Worgen Tails

You wish to take something unique from another race and add it to something else thus destroying the uniqueness? That’s not a good thing. Maybe worgen’s not having tails is a unique feature in itself a reminder that worgen has a human origin?

I wouldn’t consider that artists impression of a worgen as canon.

1 Like

Hahahahahhaha.

Unique huh?

So vulpera aint your friends I take it?

Do you hate Draenei?

We can go wider. How do you feel about Sethrak, Saurok and Saberon?

Honestly you’re a knock off minotaur, so you’ve not much room to argue.

6 Likes

Now that’s just direct personal hate.

So do you hate the other races with tails or not?

How’s your tail super special unique?

5 Likes

It wouldn’t destroy any uniqueness because there are already multiple races with tails, yours included. If anything, Worgens would have their own unique style of tail from the vulperas if you wanna compare what the tail would be like. As we all know, wolves are very expressive when it comes to their tails compared to a fox, or a cow, or a space goat that lacks any expression with their tail. :smiley:

If you wanna talk about destroying uniqueness, talk to the void elves/highbourne when blood elves/night elves were already a thing. If anything, allied races threw away the whole “Uniqueness” aspect when it comes to character races and basically said “Let’s throw everything in to the table.”.

Also these are Blizzard artists we’re talking about. Here’s a image of the OFFICIAL World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collector’s Edition book that I have literally right next to me. Here’s a piece from the person that created the design for the initial worgens iteration, tail included. :slight_smile: We probably would have had this design if it wasn’t for someone at Blizzard deciding to scrap everything literally a month before the expansion. We just needed the hair, which we already had, and the tail, which was being worked on no doubt, which probably explains why worgens have a invisible tail now. They’re most likely looking back at the original female worgen design and deciding to give worgen tails.

Imgur

6 Likes

Also, while worgens do indeed have a human origin, you gotta remember. They are worgens now, which is something that was explained to us multiple times. You even have some npc’s that are like “Yeah, I just want to live my life as a worgen now even in the afterlife.”, such as the one secret follower npc during the Necrolord covenant quest.

Also there are plenty of ways to add in tails. Such as what I said before, Goldrinn granting worgens his blessing, thus giving them a tail. Here’s a clip showing how worgens can get tails. ;D Just look at how natural they look with one.

Edit: Also I just realized… when worgens die, they end up in after life AS A WORGEN, meaning they are full on worgens now and less humans now if they are actually turning up as worgens…

As you can see in the top left, worgens are worgens in the afterlife lmao

6 Likes

You’ve misunderstood, it’s not tails which are the unique. If worgen got their tails through a blessing it would ruin the uniqueness of High mountains origin of their antlers. It’s the same thing thus boring.

Concept art holds little value things change in development. Just because there’s one NPC is a worgen doesn’t mean a thing 99% could be human again. Undead are human again when they’re fully die and their bodies were twisted into something else.

Cool then we’re done here and you don’t have to continue?

There isn’t any reason that worgen need such an explanation.

Nothing in our lore, like actual lore, says we don’t sometimes have tails.

They can add em anytime without a word and they’ll make exactly the same amount of sense.

Plus a blessing from Goldrinn would affect every worgen. We’re asking for tails as an option not for all worgen to have tails.

You’re still barking up all the wrong trees.

4 Likes

When “fool” would well the task sufficeth.

Said, mayhap, but to not have implied is a bold claim.

On the matter of worgen druids:

Undeniably inflammatory and of base emotional inspiration. Obvious disdain, but wherefore?

On the matter of zandalari druids:

Quite kindly treatment all things considered, especially given thou seemingly maintainest thy disdainful disposition toward worgen druids even after thy fanfiction was by Cur rectified.

Cur’s edification:

On the matter of tails:

That it goeth against the trend of “furry” races having tails being thine answer for why thou thinkest it a good thing implieth enough.

The implications are there. Not that I am by them bothered for I amn’t such a one, but for lies do I care a good deal.

Persistent in thy folly, rather, and crying, dare I say it… wolf.
Thine answer, that such accounts as have a maximum level worgen thereupon ought to be deleted in theyr entirety, is crass and spurious nonsense and deserving of naught but considerate and measured mockery.

'Twould be no different from the grace of the Old Gods turning people into aberrant horrors.

'Twould not.

I have said before that the Hero’s Journey is ancient, and yet tales spun today thereby abiding can yet be entertaining. That something is the same doth not automatically it rendereth boring.

Or mayhap said reminder bith theyr

H U M A N
F O R M.

Only in headcanon doth thine opinion mattereth.
If official the artwork be, to paraphrase a fine if scantly coiffured gentleman, 'tis what it is.

Yet far more than the words of an ireful goer of the forums.

An undead hath an undead soul if that be what thou meanest.
https://i.imgur.com/RQFjI3G.jpg
Hie thee to Bastion if thou believest me not.

8 Likes

The more the interrupting cow goes moo the more likely I am to make them into a nice medium rare steak!

#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

Give Tauren Mages. We can make refreshing milk.

7 Likes

Give tauren mages AND Give worgen tails!

5 Likes

Another personal attack…

Tauren mages would be swell!

Also. #giveworgentails

2 Likes

You got offended by a dad joke…

2 Likes

By this point them getting offended by a dad joke doesn’t surprise me, they’ve been ranting a lot honestly that I’m just sitting back and watching them get roasted at this point. Hmm… roast beef… why am I craving Arby’s now lol

1 Like

Now that we’re talking about food I could go for a nice stack of ribs right about now… Wanna join me?

P.S
#GiveWorgenTails

1 Like

People here were offended by less and you know that.

1 Like

What where they offended of