Give Worgen Tails

why is people trying to derail our thread :frowning:

we need our tails! :wolf:

6 Likes

Nope

How am I? Are you expecting everyone to agree and type #giveworgentails then leave? Sorry it doesn’t work like that. No wonder the forums are dead any difference in opinion you get shouted at and silenced.

It’s no different than anyone wanting tails because without a doubt you’re pulling resourcing away from other players since you’re unable to cope that worgens don’t have tails.

They’re a blend of human and wolf, what they isn’t exactly a wolf. It’s something different and that thing doesn’t have a tail. You could call a chicken a dinosaur why you’ll be technically correct you’ll also be wrong.

Who said I was trying to be funny? If people don’t like where the conversation is going people can stay and tolerate it or leave. I’m not forcing people to read my replies or comment on them.

Never been a fan of trolls especially darkspear. Zandalari are ok in their own ways.

I am the victim since I was silenced for something very minor and then I received multiple attacks from everyone because I dared to slay the dragon that no one thought anyone would slay.

Worgens don’t have tails

1 Like

In other words, you are just here to get a rise out of people. More then enough reason to disregard your thinly veiled troll attempts.

At the very least it is keeping the thread at the top. More eyes on it.

6 Likes

Another attack and people think I’m making it up.

1 Like

They’re not even on their main.

Just using that toon to yell out empty words.

Bah.

#giveworgentails

3 Likes

Well I mean, you are only here to stir the pot and attack others with a disingenuous argument about a non existent slight.

You get what you give I guess.

3 Likes

Are you trolling or is your main level 50?

What’s disingenuous about not wanting worgens to have tails? It’ll pull resources away from other areas, stealing content from others. Blizzard isn’t going to just slap a tail they’ll update the model too and since that wouldn’t be fair other races probably want a update too. So your simple tail giving complain has turned into a nightmare. I would rather 10 hours of content over a model change which hides under armour 99.99% of the time.

Go ahead tell me again how it’s a disingenuous argument about a non-existent slight.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, please don’t waste your precious dwindling resources on stupid requests like this.

1 Like

This statement shows a lot of not just what is wrong with wow, but real life society in general. The belief that if someone else has something or gets something, that means you now have less. So, you are correct, you GET nothing, but you GOT everything. A female druid is not something that existed before it was added to the game for counter lore reasons. Being a druid in lore was the “Sorry, since you’re not a girl you can’t be close enough to Elune to be a priest.” Also as I already pointed out, druidism doesn’t make a ton of sense for tauren with pre release wow.

Stop being spoiled and selfish. If Blizzard went and handed a bunch of customization options to nightborne before getting back to worgen, I would not feel cheated. Nightborne got the shaft when it came to options, it is only fair they go to the front of the line for now.

This is literally you projecting yourself. This criticism is YOU. By your logic, everyone who plays a female night elf priest has been robbed. Everyone who plays a male nightelf druid has been robbed BY YOU.

What trope is this? Citation needed. Perhaps you need to review the difference between opinions and facts?

Because the hypocrite is the person you see in the mirror, not anyone you have found here.

3 Likes

Unless thou hast information on what content would be setteth back and sound logic if not explicit evidence that the reasons therefore are related to some appreciable degree to the addition of worgen tails, this argument floateth as well as a dinghy of swiss cheese.

'Tis also completely ignoring the fact that players of worgen are players as well, thus, reasonably, any suggestion thou makest would by thine own logic be stealing therefrom therefor.

Give goodly reason herefor, otherwise it can be fairly assumed thou presumest such but for the sake of tending thine own posterior discomfort.

How dost thou equatest so small a cosmetic feature with ten hours of content?
How canst thou in good faith sayst that 'twould be 'neath armor hidden nigh at all hours when examples hither given of possible options and official artworks shew completely otherwise?

Look at it this way, had they “wasted their precious dwindling resources” they might have decided they didn’t have time to make the stupid systems that are causing such headaches in this expansion.

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard, remember that time you put tailed worgens in your OFFICIAL trailer, which probably went under multiple screenings and approvals before being revealed? We remember. Thanks for basically confirming Worgens will get a tail option in the future. :wink:

#WorgenTailsAreReal

5 Likes

And isn’t hidden in any armor/still comes out the back, on races that have them currently (Tauren, Draeni, Pandaren that use the long tail, or Vulpera)

1 Like

There is already proof that the model is rigged to include a tail extension. There would not be many resources taken from anything else. Unless you think giving any race more options would take away from another?

Did night elves getting night warrior eyes take away from another race? This is why your argument is disingenuous.

Again, just an excuse to project and stir the pot with the thinly veiled troll attempts.

Worgen getting tails takes nothing away from content.

3 Likes

Still fighting the good fight?

Daily reminder

1 Like

“After I finish this game of call of duty” a dev prob

“Still a little hung over from the cub crawl maybe tom” also devs

2 Likes

My point exactly.
Theyr argument is utterly stupid.

3 Likes

It’s not a simple stick on thing, testing is required and they’re purposely not going to lower the polygon count to match the older worgen model. It’s an insult to the artist.

I didn’t say anything like that was impossible.

I’ll ask for the 10th time how does me disagreeing can be considered trolling nobody has gave me an answer. All they do is attack me and say I’m trolling.

It does