Give Worgen Tails

OP HUGE CHANCE TO GET WORGENS TAILS the new

Doctors Without Borders Events

if #giveworgenstails donates the msot as a top team contribution then perhaps we can catch blizzards eye

1 Like

Thatā€™s a nice thought but I doubt theyā€™re going to pay that much attention.

Iā€™m still desiring my tail.

1 Like

hard to say there

Still in it to win it for an optional tail. Just saying.

3 Likes

Our demand for tails shall never end.
Our fight for more option in general will never end.
Just look at the sheer difference between a night elf and worgens options. And Blizzard says they are fine with what everyone gotā€¦

See that vine check box night elves have?
Give us that, but for tails!

#GiveWorgenTails

14 Likes

Gib, tails, option.

2 Likes

Personally Iā€™d never play Worgens, but ahh they do look awesome with tailsā€¦ so Iā€™m definitely supporting those who want tails.

This looks awesome, looks natural, should definitely be an option for those who want it.

12 Likes

Why do people think werewolves donā€™t have tails? This is so weird.

This is a race of bipedal, talking wolves who use tools. Not having a tail is extremely weird.

Give worgen tail options.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the transformation. Humans donā€™t have tails so I guess itā€™s left up to the creator.

I donā€™t care about that actually, I really just like the added tails, they look more animal like that way.

#GiveWorgenTails!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s where I am. I donā€™t care either way particularly but they do look nice with tails

3 Likes

Adding in a tail will do a lot for worgens, like running wild as a huge example. A lot of people have been using it this expansion because of it being usable in the maw, and so many times Iā€™ve seen people point out how awkward it looks. A tail could definitely help with it. Same with the running animation in general. Worgens chests lean in so forward compared to the other races. A tail will 100% balance it out.

Just look at how forward worgens are when they run. They can fall forward at any moment. They need a tail option to balance them out!

#GiveWorgenTails

6 Likes

I shall join this crusade

4 Likes

Probably because in many representations in the medias (especially in movies) a werewolf doesnā€™t have a tail, so people are probably assuming thatā€™s the way they are.

But werewolves are a myth with both representation, the most recent entry in the medias is a video game called werewolf, the Apocalypse: Go to 18:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2lnnuNebII
(the game has terrible review but if it go on steam, i will probably buy it anyway)

There is no reason for the worgens to not have a tail with only the myth of the werewolf as an argument because the myth itself vary greatly.

2 Likes

A lot of video games and media have their own depictions of tails. Iā€™ve seen people argue that ā€œBlizzards depiction of werewolves have no tailsā€, they say Blizzard in general, yet even Blizzards own games have tailed werewolves. Heck even Hearthstone has tailed worgens, and we clearly know itā€™s a worgen because the card starts off as human form, and then transforms in to a TAILED worgen.

#GiveWorgenTails

4 Likes

Give worgen tails

2 Likes

Yeah they do. Theyā€™re just small and vestigial.

No reason the transformation couldnā€™t also transform that.

4 Likes

Some people are actually born with a tiny little tail. The bones are always there, they are just hidden under tissue most of the time.

1 Like

Albien, you know I love you lots and lots, but consider yourself bonked on the head anyway you silly muffin!

I meanā€¦um not wanting you to sidetrack into a #GiveHumansTails thread now dear!

LMAO! :rofl:

/hugs

2 Likes

Pffft. Pleaseā€¦

Iā€™m not that bad.

Normally.

Sometimes.

You know what nevermind.

#giveworgentails

1 Like

Give Worgen Tails.

Itā€™s the only thing I care about nowadays, another reason I donā€™t post on the forums much anymore.

3 Likes