Give Worgen Tails

They have a howling emote, sort of. Use /roar and you howl.

Definitely not a howl. Itā€™s a roar.

1 Like

Itā€™s not even a roar either, itā€™s a elephant screaming.

2 Likes

Hahaha, thatā€™s fairly true

The first half of it is definitely howling. It doesnā€™t have the sound effects for it, but they raise their heads into the air and do the howl animation before roaring.

Pull out the small battle pet moonmoon and you will see the difference between a real howl and the crap sound Worgen make.

2 Likes

Yeah, the animation is decent, but the sound effect is crap.
The cheer has an okay sound effect, the weird starting roar could be cut off, and the howl made a bit better, but the animation is meh. Itā€™s okay for a cheer.

Having a proper howling animation with nicely matching howl sound effect is whatā€™s needed. You could use the emote animation and add a proper sound effect and make it a /howl and give a better fitting animation to the /roar.

A werewolf without a proper howl seems lacking.

1 Like

Meanwhile Blizzard in 2001ā€¦

6 Likes

Also meanwhile Blizzard in 2020/2021ā€¦

1 Like

Give Worgen Tails!

7 Likes

Even if blizzard is passing off artistic style or whatever designs to another art team, they still have tails on all their worgen in hearthstone, it doesnt make much in the way of sense, why do retail models not have them yet?

2 Likes

Ooh I like the red wolf, nice look

2 Likes

Alpha design? Yes please! Update that with a tail, blizz! Weā€™d be happy

2 Likes

And worgen racials are just so bad in PvP. If you can constantly change human racials, blood elf racials, buff trollā€™s racials twice and give undead water breathing; Why canā€™t worgen racials get some adjustments? Theyā€™re bad and they havenā€™t been touched since Cata. Iā€™m so tired of being reminded my racials are bad when Iā€™m playing my favorite race

1 Like

Iā€™d really like them to change Darkflight into a heroic leap sort of deal. Maybe even more like a rogues grappling hook.

I think given that we see them launching themselves around Gilneas in the starting zone it makes a lot of sense. Plus that is a nice edge a Worgen player could get.

Oh andā€¦

#giveworgentails
:wolf:

1 Like

One thing I like throwing around is the idea of making the racial like Jesā€™ Howler.

Except instead of gaining more with the more players you have around you, it always gives you the max amount no matter if you play solo or with a group, only difference is itā€™ll split a base amount with your party members. Will basically give raids/arenas/rbgs a incentive to have a worgen for every group, and make Alliance somewhat competitive again when it comes to pve. :smiley:

Also itā€™ll help out the people who are asking for a howl animation/sound emote. Why have it be a emote when it can be a racial that helps the group.

5 Likes

The alpha models were so superior to what they released cataclysm with. I remember looking at them and thinking ā€œOh boy this will be great!ā€ then the years of disappointment. What they did to males sucked. What they did to females should have gotten someone fired.

2 Likes

I think they figured the female worgen were too cute and wanted to make them scary and powerful looking instead. Which is an okay way to go but I sure liked the original models much better

How many? Nine would be too muchā€¦

2 Likes

Silly human, its the Vulpera who should get nine tails.

Worgen should just have the one. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes